Sharing is caring trophy (PS3)

On 10/13/2022 at 9:19 AM, hugoboss41 said:

Yes, I was worried about that too don’t worry, I just stayed near the events til the wifi goes on again just to be sure but I don’t even know if that was necessary. 

When the chest appeared in the room the trophy pop right after. 

Thank you! I was worried about the Wifi Icon. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2022 at 3:19 PM, hugoboss41 said:

Yes, I was worried about that too don’t worry, I just stayed near the events til the wifi goes on again just to be sure but I don’t even know if that was necessary. 

When the chest appeared in the room the trophy pop right after. 

my wifi icon is not greyed out and it still says that i can't share it with my friends

edit: im missing only the chest, anyone found a location?

last edit: found the chest at Great Inagua 845,468 next to the bed 3 hour 33 min left and got Sharing is caring trophy!

Edited by Goodboy995
have a question
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, GDem_4 said:

If anyone happens to come across a social chest please share the location here. It's the last thing I need and I can't seem to find them.

There is always one chest location in the map. There are 69 locations which they can be found. Just follow this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8X4cYq2xXw&list=PLnvJ6_47HHygXy4KCgtU6tgJCci9rFkoj. You have to almost walk on it for it to be shown on the map. I did it this way two weeks ago. Just check all 69 locations (probably less because most likely you will find it much earlier) in one sitting. You can use fast travel points instead of using the ship or walk to be a lot quicker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

There is always one chest location in the map. There are 69 locations which they can be found. Just follow this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8X4cYq2xXw&list=PLnvJ6_47HHygXy4KCgtU6tgJCci9rFkoj. You have to almost walk on it for it to be shown on the map. I did it this way two weeks ago. Just check all 69 locations (probably less because most likely you will find it much earlier) in one sitting. You can use fast travel points instead of using the ship or walk to be a lot quicker.

Thanks! Guess I have to keep trying.

16 hours ago, Yuri-MiGueL356 said:

60,536 Conttoyor's fort west beach, just found it now

I didn't think it'd matter but they seem to be different between consoles. 

I didn't realize this was the PS3 forum while I'm playing the PS4 version.

Edited by nickr_

Hi, I need your help. I have at least a total of 19 Friends, but I'm little nervous about a possible glitch of Sharing Is Caring online trophy because of having too much PSN friends/PSN Users. Should I Delete some of these friends? Also, What was limit of friends so I can avoid the possible glitch of Sharing is Caring online trophy? It's just that I couldn't figure it out about the limit of PSN Friends in order to avoid a possible glitch on the Sharing is Caring online trophy. Also, This is for both PS3 and PS4 Versions as well. Can someone help me out figure it out about the possible glitch of this online trophy? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

So I just started sequence 8 and I have thouroughly explored the northern half of the map with no social events popping up at all.  Do you have to be connected to UPlay/ Ubisoft connect for them to show up or am I just really unlucky?  If you do have to be connected, is there any workaround other than accepting that I cannot platinum this game?  Because when I have my PSN linked with an Ubisoft Connect account (either my original one or a new one) it bricks my system upon attempting to connect to the servers.

On 2.3.2023 at 5:00 AM, ClockworkArtemis said:

So I just started sequence 8 and I have thouroughly explored the northern half of the map with no social events popping up at all.  Do you have to be connected to UPlay/ Ubisoft connect for them to show up or am I just really unlucky?  If you do have to be connected, is there any workaround other than accepting that I cannot platinum this game?  Because when I have my PSN linked with an Ubisoft Connect account (either my original one or a new one) it bricks my system upon attempting to connect to the servers.

Yes, you need to be connected to uplay. Ubisoft has to fix what they broke on ~21st February 2023. Otherwise everyone is locked out of Sharing is Caring.

18 hours ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

Yes, you need to be connected to uplay. Ubisoft has to fix what they broke on ~21st February 2023. Otherwise everyone is locked out of Sharing is Caring.

Has there been anything from them about knowing this is an issue and working on a fix or do we just have to keep out fingers crossed?

On 5.3.2023 at 9:08 PM, ClockworkArtemis said:

Has there been anything from them about knowing this is an issue and working on a fix or do we just have to keep out fingers crossed?

I don't know but I guess not, as I can't find anything recent and related to the trophy in their forum.

There is this whole thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/100828/ac4-black-flag-the-ubisoft-server-is-not-available-at-this-time-kenways-fleet-and-multiplayer-post-here/654?lang=en-US&page=33 with Ubisoft moderators posting from time to time but only with the usual "the dev team is looking into it". It has been going for 1.5 years so I'm not sure if they ever plan on fixing it :/

It seems there is an unofficial fix going around but it is for PC.

6 hours ago, Keettron said:

There is this whole thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/100828/ac4-black-flag-the-ubisoft-server-is-not-available-at-this-time-kenways-fleet-and-multiplayer-post-here/654?lang=en-US&page=33 with Ubisoft moderators posting from time to time but only with the usual "the dev team is looking into it". It has been going for 1.5 years so I'm not sure if they ever plan on fixing it :/

It seems there is an unofficial fix going around but it is for PC.

Well they have not fixed Kenways Fleet, EVER and that broke around 2019. Its like they want people to buy the microtransaction to avoid it, instead of fixing it...

8 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Well they have not fixed Kenways Fleet, EVER and that broke around 2019. Its like they want people to buy the microtransaction to avoid it, instead of fixing it...

Apparently Kenway's Fleet works if you delete all your friends.

From Momo-Nee's discord channel:

"well, deleting all your friends enables the wifi icon to be on 100% and you are able to play Kenway's Fleet mini-game. So, at least that can be done."

5 minutes ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

"well, deleting all your friends enables the wifi icon to be on 100% and you are able to play Kenway's Fleet mini-game. So, at least that can be done."

I have over 450 friends across ps3 vita 4 and 5. I'm not deleting them all just for a trophy on a game ubisoft won't fix. I'll just pay the micro transaction. Like ubisoft are intending. 

5 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

I have over 450 friends across ps3 vita 4 and 5. I'm not deleting them all just for a trophy on a game ubisoft won't fix. I'll just pay the micro transaction. Like ubisoft are intending. 

I have less, but I hate the sharks, so Technology Pack it is ?

32 minutes ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

All of my friends in exchange for five more fire barrels?  Sounds like a fair trade

• Like 2