iLmIgLiOrE91

Doom Eternal PS5 problem starting

6 posts in this topic

hello everyone, sorry but I wanted to know something, when I start the game it tells me that to play doom you need the system language to install new data and I am only 46 MB, if I do ok it stays like freezzed with the white bar always at 2 mb of 46, if I choose to cancel, nothing changes, it always makes me install the 46 mb but they are freezed, did any of you have this problem?

1 hour ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

hello everyone, sorry but I wanted to know something, when I start the game it tells me that to play doom you need the system language to install new data and I am only 46 MB, if I do ok it stays like freezzed with the white bar always at 2 mb of 46, if I choose to cancel, nothing changes, it always makes me install the 46 mb but they are freezed, did any of you have this problem?

same problem

Posted (edited)

Fix:
Set your system language to english. Start the game and download the language package. After you are in the menu, close the game.
Change the system language back to your language. Start the game and it will work

Edited by Pinselneo

1 hour ago, Pinselneo said:

Correzione:
imposta la lingua del tuo sistema in inglese. Avvia il gioco e scarica il pacchetto della lingua. Dopo che sei nel menu, chiudi il gioco.
Cambia la lingua del sistema nella tua lingua. Avvia il gioco e funzionerà

yessss thanks man^^

3 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

yessss thanks man^^

No problem :)