*FIXING 'king for a day'*

That's awesome to hear!  I have that game done but I certainly hope that everyone can get it before it's too late.

I don't mean to change the direction of this thread, but who at EA were you in contact with, and how were you contacting them?  The community is trying to have our voices heard and for EA to bring back the Fuse servers that EA closed without notice.  Any information you could provide for us to better get in touch with EA would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

That's awesome to hear!  I have that game done but I certainly hope that everyone can get it before it's too late.

I don't mean to change the direction of this thread, but who at EA were you in contact with, and how were you contacting them?  The community is trying to have our voices heard and for EA to bring back the Fuse servers that EA closed without notice.  Any information you could provide for us to better get in touch with EA would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Not Fuse. Garden Warfare 2 dlc

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Not Fuse. Garden Warfare 2 dlc

^^

Also, it is probably a generic response from a low level EA employee who knows nothing better. It's been five years since this broke down. I doubt that they'll expend any effort to fix a ten year old game in its last few months of online life.

• Like 4

https://imgur.com/gallery/tN7Lpz8

6 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Download Imgur app,  post the picture there & then copy the link then paste here . 

I have posted the link

3 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Lol fixing it a month before the servers shutdown. 

But if they actually do it, I would be pleasantly surprised. 

2 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

^^

Also, it is probably a generic response from a low level EA employee who knows nothing better. It's been five years since this broke down. I doubt that they'll expend any effort to fix a ten year old game in its last few months of online life.

I have been sending 10's of requests to them everyday and used the server closure as a reason for them to fix it

6 hours ago, ASILENTENIGMA said:

I spoke to mudesir

• Like 1

Just now, Conker said:

if they did fix this, this would then be plattable again?

yes, it is one trophy stopping people from getting the plat because ea broke the leaderboards a while ago

36 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Yub

36 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

yes, it is one trophy stopping people from getting the plat because ea broke the leaderboards a while ago

Ahh cool, hopefully then it gets fixed, then I could buy and do it 

4 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

any update on when they say it be able to get.

They said they don't want to disclose any possibly false info

4 hours ago, Varhur said:

Kinda looks like generic support answer, but would be cool if it got fixed

When I first asked they said they would pass it on to the game team 

On 30.6.2021 at 8:56 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

Well "a while ago" means 2016 .. i am not quite sure, if this is a tactic from them, to avoid getting flooded with mails about this trophy.

I wouldn't stop writing them, to fix this asap, since the time runs out pretty soon (31.08 isn't that far away)

• Like 1

More than being able to platinum/100%

I'm interested to see this game compatible with next gen consoles (especially Series X) which unfortunately seems not. I'll have to get this game on PS3, a console that rarely i still use...

Edited by DeathNyx
  • Like 1