*FIXING 'king for a day'*

The possibility of this getting fixed is below zero. No way any IT company will spend resources for investigation and bug fixing of game that old, especially when there are less than 2 months left until multiplayer will become history + it's a 5 years old bug... It's just a clever way to stop players from spamming them

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, latest-purr1 said:

Someone earned the trophy very recently. Has this trophy been fixed or is it an another case of cheating?

Did you message them and ask how they got it? Sure seems weird that only one person would earn it if it were fixed. 

One player won the trophy recently, while before him the last player to receive this trophy did it 5 years ago, is that right?

Has anyone tried to know the origin of this trophy for this player while the rest of us have not achieved anything?

If EA has the power to shut down the server, then it might as well do something to get this trophy unlocked somehow, don't you think? Or am I wrong? Because in my opinion, if they're doing something in relation to the game server, then they're messing with the game in some way.

But I could be wrong.

My impression or did the trophy suddenly reach a very high percentage?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 7:51 AM, WitchHunterDX said:

One player won the trophy recently, while before him the last player to receive this trophy did it 5 years ago, is that right?

I've noticed on PSN Trophy Leaders (URL not allowed) unobtainable trophies will suddenly be "earned" by random players, but it turns out the people in question are attempting to hack trophies, not actually earn them. One example is the old PS3 game Burn, Zombie, Burn. The Zombie Sushi DLC was never released on the PSN store, but numerous players have "earned" the Zombie Sushi trophies over the years. It turns out everyone who "unlocked" the trophies was a hacker and eventually proven to be a fraud. My guess would be this unicorn NFS The Run player is also a hacker.

Edited by poetic_justice_

4 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

I've noticed on PSN Trophy Leaders (URL not allowed) unobtainable trophies will suddenly be "earned" by random players, but it turns out the people in question are attempting to hack trophies, not actually earn them. One example is the old PS3 game Burn, Zombie, Burn. The Zombie Sushi DLC was never released on the PSN store, but numerous players have "earned" the Zombie Sushi trophies over the years. It turns out everyone who "unlocked" the trophies was a hacker and eventually proven to be a fraud. My guess would be this unicorn NFS The Run player is also a hacker.

One of them has just appeared on PSNP with this trophy "earned" on 16th of July 2021.

4 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

i'm thinking about the method of Rider_1... i wonder if you use 2-3 alternate accounts on the same console (alongside your main account), the alternate accounts's times will appear on your autolog.

Would be nice if you could check that... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

i'm thinking about the method of Rider_1... i wonder if you use 2-3 alternate accounts on the same console (alongside your main account), the alternate accounts's times will appear on your autolog.

Check it! I doubt it will work especially since it would have been a used work around method that is known alot more. But ya never know I guess

I think the whole thing is just broken and it's not going to display any times no matter what. However....I would encourage any tests possible and i'm also willing to join in on them if necessary. Don't hodl your breath though, I think that leaderboard is just gone and it's impossible to get anything to register. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

I'm planning to do it, in fact (alongside a video to prove it).

I tried with 1 alt and didn't work.If you stop to think an alt account is just like a friend one...the leaderboards are just messed up.Sure tries are welcome but we oughta just accept this plat is gone.

What happened to the retired trophy hunter thing though?...lol just curious.I like your approach to honesty btw.

6 hours ago, Welmosca said:

I tried with 1 alt and didn't work.If you stop to think an alt account is just like a friend one...the leaderboards are just messed up.Sure tries are welcome but we oughta just accept this plat is gone.

What happened to the retired trophy hunter thing though?...lol just curious.I like your approach to honesty btw.

i'm retired, but that doesn't mean that i'm out of the game. If i can help in anyway, i'm willing to do it.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2021 at 6:33 AM, APCGrayLocked said:

I tried this last year some time and they never appeared. Used alt accounts that were the same region and different regions and not a single one appeared.

4 hours ago, woggly4 said:

and in fact all old servers of old EA games have expired HTTPS certificates. However, the Battlefield franchise for example has the fingerprint of the certificate baked into the game, thus ignoring the expiry. Did someone check if the "Autolog system" has an expired certificate and the game maybe checks the validity of the certificate? If this is the case it might be worth a try to proxy the connection to the Autolog server with a self signed (i.e. valid) certificate.

Are there any good tools that can track which http requests ps3 makes and responses it receives? I never researched anything like that. I imagine "unobtainable EA trophy the other day" is With My Devil Dogs from Bad Comapny, your information helped me a lot during awards boosting ?

9 hours ago, KingSkovald said:

I imagine "unobtainable EA trophy the other day" is With My Devil Dogs from Bad Comapny

Yep. ?

You would need to set up a Wifi Hotspot on your PC and connect the PS3 to it. Then you can capture the traffic with Wireshark on that hotspot's interface. Most likely you won't be able to see the actual data because it's encrypted but have a look for DNS requests after starting the game and logging in to multiplayer. After that, search for requests to the resolved IP to get the connection port. Open it in a browser and check the certificate.

In your network capture you will most likely notice something with fesl.ea.com or the like, this is the authentication to EA and handling of your stats etc. It seems that every EA multiplayer game uses this protocol. Maybe there's something regarding Autolog as well.

• Like 3