Was I just lucky?

Isnt this the kind of thread that could be a status update?

Anways I have never heard of anyone taking more than a couple of hours to get this. It took me about an hour to get it.

No, one of the main things I'm asking is How long did it take you to do this. I'm interested in other peoples experiences with the errand.

One warning: Errand 78 (available after beating the game) requires you to create an axe (recipe 60) for someone, and that axe uses VERY rare materials (Kaleidostone x5 and Scroll of Truth x5). Getting these 10 items took me 8 hours, and there are reports of it taking as many 28 for others.

From the person who wrote the guide on ps3trophies.org

set your 2 teammates to do nothing and dont activate allout defence nor attack and they will just guard, the character you control (swaine) should also just spam guard, everytime any of the enemies does an attack you get glims, wait for gold glim and BAM! free rare drop

I had no problem with his mugshot

• 1 month later...

I don't play this game...but I can't imagine even taken 3 hours to grind for a collectible.

(says the guy who played WOW and Everquest for 50 hours a week)

It CAN take more than 3 hours with the drop/steal luck rate which this game sometimes has =)

It wasn't that hard for me because I had some Kaleidostones and Scrolls from beating Guardian of Worlds and some Golden guys in Miasma Marsh but farming the rest took me about 2-3 hours for sure.