Trophy Thoughts?

Pretty amusing that these games are coming back- they were solid romps on PS2 but nothing really more, there are plenty of other games I'd see HD remasters for before these. May check them out when the prices come down.

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

I have the first one on my wishlist but it is wayyyyyy too expensive. Waiting for a big sale here around the 10 $ mark. Both look very cool I definitely gonna play these one day

Τy always has 30-35% discount so it's always around 17 euros,I've been following the first one for a year and it never got to under 10 

38 minutes ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

Τy always has 30-35% discount so it's always around 17 euros,I've been following the first one for a year and it never got to under 10 

yes I saw the latest sale but kind of forgot about it. But i am not in a rush my backlog is so big haha. I can wait = ) 

2 hours ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

No hardcore mode achievement which is on the Steam version, so pretty easy list in my book.

The first console port didn't have it and I expect the third game won't either, I think.

Steam achievements tend to not have any standards or regulation due to them not being as big as trophies or Xbox achievements (plus being able to easily hack them without fear of repercussions), so due to this being a higher profile release than the Steam ports I suspect they thought the Hardcore achievements were too much of an ask for the casual player. You shouldn't have to worry about permadeath in a fairly lengthy 3D collectathon with numerous chances of instant death as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 7:15 PM, Spraragen88 said:

Cheats work from the steam version too, and they don't disable trophies. I made a post listing them.

They DO disable trophies

The trophies are very straight forward, Finish the game and collect everything

2/10 Difficulty

6-10hours

no missable

1 glitched (finishing 1st all races) : just go to extras in main menu after completing them all and it will pop.

cheat codes disable certain trophies, do not use unless you want 2 playthroughs

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 13/07/2021 at 11:12 AM, GuitarLegend-RB said:

They DO disable trophies

The trophies are very straight forward, Finish the game and collect everything

2/10 Difficulty

6-10hours

no missable

1 glitched (finishing 1st all races) : just go to extras in main menu after completing them all and it will pop.

cheat codes disable certain trophies, do not use unless you want 2 playthroughs

I used the code for additional opals and it didn't disable any trophies whatsoever.