Can’t unlock trophies after completing a save transfer from ps4 to ps5

JameSEdwards99

I was going through this game again trying to get the plat, the update came out as I was playing and allows for a data transfer. No auto pop for anything, went back to complete a challenge and still no trophy, levelled up from 51 to 52 and no trophy pop either. Guess it’s unachievable for this save file now. Such a shame don’t think I’ll go through most of it again for a 3rd time. Unless anyone else has any ideas what to do?

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Borderlands 3 is the same and the only fix is to delete your saves and start over from scratch :(.

Yeah how frustrating, well hopefully I’ve at least done my bit and warned people of the issue to not do a save transfer if they’re getting close to the plat already!

1 hour ago, JameSEdwards99 said:

I was going through this game again trying to get the plat, the update came out as I was playing and allows for a data transfer. No auto pop for anything, went back to complete a challenge and still no trophy, levelled up from 51 to 52 and no trophy pop either. Guess it’s unachievable for this save file now. Such a shame don’t think I’ll go through most of it again for a 3rd time. Unless anyone else has any ideas what to do?

Don´t you still have a copy of said saved data before the transfer to the ps5 on either your ps4 or cloud save?