JameSEdwards99

Can’t unlock trophies after completing a save transfer from ps4 to ps5

7 posts in this topic

I was going through this game again trying to get the plat, the update came out as I was playing and allows for a data transfer. No auto pop for anything, went back to complete a challenge and still no trophy, levelled up from 51 to 52 and no trophy pop either. Guess it’s unachievable for this save file now. Such a shame don’t think I’ll go through most of it again for a 3rd time. Unless anyone else has any ideas what to do?

Borderlands 3 is the same and the only fix is to delete your saves and start over from scratch :(.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Borderlands 3 is the same and the only fix is to delete your saves and start over from scratch :(.

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yeah how frustrating, well hopefully I’ve at least done my bit and warned people of the issue to not do a save transfer if they’re getting close to the plat already!

1 hour ago, JameSEdwards99 said:

I was going through this game again trying to get the plat, the update came out as I was playing and allows for a data transfer. No auto pop for anything, went back to complete a challenge and still no trophy, levelled up from 51 to 52 and no trophy pop either. Guess it’s unachievable for this save file now. Such a shame don’t think I’ll go through most of it again for a 3rd time. Unless anyone else has any ideas what to do?

Don´t you still have a copy of said saved data before the transfer to the ps5 on either your ps4 or cloud save?

This is crazy and defeats the whole point of transferring your save and progress. 

Just now, Topov81 said:

This is crazy and defeats the whole point of transferring your save and progress. 

Yeah exactly, I can’t even load an old save file now for the ps5 version and I was 3/4 of the way through. Defeats the whole purpose of a save transfer