July's PS+ games

Abby_TheLastofUs

WWE 2K Battlegrounds? I am a huge WWE fan but I still remember how disappointed I was when, after they announced that WWE 2K21 was cancelled, I was hoping for a SmackDown vs. Raw reboot, and instead I got this. So yeah, I'll pass ??‍♀️

Edited by KenjiCBZ

Plague looks great! I'll play that, but bo4? yikes..wwe2k battlegrounds is so pathetic..no way I don't know exactly how ps+ games are determined but I don't believe games that are yearly multiplayer games like bo4 should be given as a free title years later.

Most of the player base leaves and even though there can be a resurgence of users through +, it really doesn't last....they also had BO3..probably more worthwhile to spotlight some lesser known or played games as well, at least IMO. 

• Like 1

First, it's totally shitty that a game with both PS4 and PS5 versions only goes "free" for PS5. We all pay the same for Plus but those without a PS5 are consistently getting only 2/3 of the Plus benefits.

Second, the only game that had a chance for me this month was WWE, but all I'm hearing is that it's terrible. I guess I'll try it on an alt account first.

Third, this batch is actually just as bad/same/useless as the previous leak that included WRC and Lost Legacy. I wasn't guna take any of those games, either.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

First, it's totally shitty that a game with both PS4 and PS5 versions only goes "free" for PS5. We all pay the same for Plus but those without a PS5 are consistently getting only 2/3 of the Plus benefits.

Second, the only game that had a chance for me this month was WWE, but all I'm hearing is that it's terrible. I guess I'll try it on an alt account first.

Third, this batch is actually just as bad/same/useless as the previous leak that included WRC and Lost Legacy. I wasn't guna take any of those games, either.

Agree, its seems so unfair that Ps5 owners can playing 3  games and Ps4 owners only 2...when they are paying the same ammount.

• Like 1

Can't see why CoD games are given out with PS+ when most who would want to play it, would have already, years ago. and its not even one of the good ones, just a regurg of BO3, without a single player xD.

Plague Tale sounds cool, though not sure it's really a PS5 game, really, really. Much like Wreckfest, Maneater, etc, its a PS4 game rebranded.

At least we can probably guess a BO4 or Battlegrounds PS5 upgrade will not pop up, so PS+ers wont be missing out on those down the line lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

This is the era where we PS4 players get crappy games now for free and the PS5 players get all the good free games. It's like PS3 and PS4 plus all-over again 

I'm surprised it's started already, what with nobody able to buy a PS5 for a fair price, and for the simple fact that it's 115 million PS4's versus 9 million PS5's. I know they gotta support/show off the new system, but if I was in charge I'd want to keep my largest user base as happy as possible.

Having said that, it really is all subjective. I can imagine a lot of people being disappointed that the PS5 got a game that's over 2 years old.

2 minutes ago, TheNarrator said:

Can't see why CoD games are given out with PS+ when most who would want to play it, would have already, years ago. 

The previous ones were good and lots played them from Plus. WWII got a 500k player increase due to Plus. Black Ops 4 is just poor, runs like crap and riddled with issues which is why the price dropped to basically worthless. 

Just now, Wavergray said:

Pretty good month.

A solid PlayStation 5 game for those who can get one, one of the most popular game of last gen, and a wrestling game most people would have never bought so they now have a chance to try.

Ops 4 one of the most popular?? 

• Like 1