July's PS+ games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Well, shit.

Edit: Plague’s Tale is an amazing game though, enjoyed every second of it. Definitely give that a try and the trophy list isn’t that difficult. There is one trophy where you pretty much have to use a bug to not grind so better be quick in case they ever patch it out.

Edited by LoveInHell

In whole, I don't think this month is terrible solely because of A Plague Tale. Then I noticed it's the "PS5" version and can understand why many are not happy. The other two games are meh at best and I don't have any interest in them. If I didn't have a PS5, I'd be disappointed too. Plus it reaffirms my decision to not renew PS Now next year with another month with a game that's on both services. Not saying I'd ever touch WWE but still.

2 minutes ago, plataa89 said:

In whole, I don't think this month is terrible solely because of A Plague Tale. Then I noticed it's the "PS5" version and can understand why many are not happy. The other two games are meh at best and I don't have any interest in them. If I didn't have a PS5, I'd be disappointed too. Plus it reaffirms my decision to not renew PS Now next year with another month with a game that's on both services. Not saying I'd ever touch WWE but still.

Woooooow I just saw it’s only for PS5, now this is really shit. What the hell Sony >:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

You take the good, you take the bad.

You take them both, and there you have: 

The Facts of Life.

Hahahahah I can’t with you

2 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

I just I shouldn't be surprised but it really does boggle my mind the amount of entitled bitching that goes on every month regardless of what games are on PS+... :blink:

Naaaah they have given us good games for a little while, and everyone was happy even when they did have the game(s), but now it went downhill 300km/h.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, TheNarrator said:

Can't see why CoD games are given out with PS+ when most who would want to play it, would have already, years ago. and its not even one of the good ones, just a regurg of BO3, without a single player xD.

This is so true. ?????

29 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You can still add the game to your profile, whether you have a PS5 or not - so everyone is getting the same thing.

the games are available to all PS+ members - and you'll have a nice stash of games ready when you get the hardware 1f44d.png

No, we aren't all getting the same thing. If you don't have a PS5 or aren't planning on getting one you miss out for no reason. 

I know you can add them to your download list, but again, if you aren't going to buy a PS5 that doesn't help. There's no reason to not give the PS4 version if it's available.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

No, we aren't all getting the same thing. If you don't have a PS5 or aren't planning on getting one you miss out for no reason. 

I know you can add them to your download list, but again, if you aren't going to buy a PS5 that doesn't help. There's no reason to not give the PS4 version if it's available.

yeah you are getting the same thing.  This is how it's always been.  I never had a ps3 I was too busy to game then and I started with a ps4.  I couldn't play the ps3 free games yet I wasn't' bitching every month because I realize at the time sony was handing out 48 games a year for 59.99 and if i only played a 4th of those game it was good value.  with the backwards compatibility of game and the future of gaming being backwards compatible sony has to give incentive and reason to upgrade systems.  If you don't plan on buying a ps5 then you're shit out of luck but you still have the game in case you ever do.  Sony can't possibly give away 40 game a year that is going to make all the millions of ps plus subscribers happy each and every month.  Ps plus keeps you from having to buy the season pass for each individual game which for us trophy hunters could add up real quickly.  Be happy with what you got and quit acting so entitled.

• Like 2

Ok, the leak was correct, so this month is nothing special for me. As I said, I have no intention to play WWE 2K Battlegrounds, and I have literally zero interest in Call of Duty. I will redeem A Plague's Tale adding to my Ps5 backlog and I will likely play it when I get the console, it seems to be a good game.

The fact that they haven't given us the Ps4 version doesn't really bother me but I understand the complaints.

Ever summer they give us war games. Strange. They want us be commando in the summer heat. Go bersherk and play online. Or maybe people play less summer time and in the fall forgot what a crappy line up they gave us this summer. I never forget Sony l now you give us this crap every year.

What a fucking awful month. I was at an 8/10 of excitement when I saw Plague Tale, despite WWE being literally one of the worst games… ever. And BO4 being a several year old COD that everybody who wanted to play already bought. 

But nope, Sony keeps pushing this bullshit ‘PS5 only’. Fuck you Sony.

38 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

yeah you are getting the same thing.  This is how it's always been.  I never had a ps3 I was too busy to game then and I started with a ps4.  I couldn't play the ps3 free games yet I wasn't' bitching every month because I realize at the time sony was handing out 48 games a year for 59.99 and if i only played a 4th of those game it was good value.  with the backwards compatibility of game and the future of gaming being backwards compatible sony has to give incentive and reason to upgrade systems.  If you don't plan on buying a ps5 then you're shit out of luck but you still have the game in case you ever do.  Sony can't possibly give away 40 game a year that is going to make all the millions of ps plus subscribers happy each and every month.  Ps plus keeps you from having to buy the season pass for each individual game which for us trophy hunters could add up real quickly.  Be happy with what you got and quit acting so entitled.

Be happy with what you got and quit acting so entitled.

PS+ isn’t a free service. People pay they shouldn’t be getting bargain bin garbage. Also, the PS3 & PS4 comparison is fucking stupid because PS4 wasn’t backwards compatible. Maki the Plague tale version PS4 and PS5 wouldn’t hurt anybody and would make people praise this otherwise awful month.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

This is the wrong way to look at it. I should not be happy that I pay the same as a PS5 owner yet don't get the same games they do WHEN THERE'S A PS4 VERSION AVAILABLE just because I'm getting something. If Sony knew what they were doing with the new generation, they'd be able to offer the PS4 version with a free upgrade to the PS5 version just like Xbox does. 

Don't talk to me about value, either, as most months Plus is completely worthless to me since the games almost never work out to be ones I haven't played or actually want.

And what the hell are you talking about with the season pass thing? Plus doesn't have anything to do with season passes, aside from maybe "giving" you the base game in order to try and hook you on the dlc.

• Like 2