Are Cheaters common online?

VaDiMkA

Since the game will be free on PS+, i´m thinking of playing it.

But because of all those cheater reports about.. CoD Black Ops 2 (?), i´m kinda reluctant. Dont want to waste 100+ hours on a game when i may get reported and have to hide the game because of some hacker/modder cheating A**hole screwing me.

So question is, is this also happening in BO4? 

24 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I've heard people complain about hackers when we have tried boosting the Blackout characters. I don't know if it's just the generic blame the hackers argument that people bring up when they lose/get killed or if there genuinely are hackers in Blackout.

there is no hackers people just get mad they get beamed from so far. There are keyboard players though which is huge advantage as you still get the built in aim assist

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I've heard people complain about hackers when we have tried boosting the Blackout characters. I don't know if it's just the generic blame the hackers argument that people bring up when they lose/get killed or if there genuinely are hackers in Blackout.

There are some ingame exploits losers use like this guy with godmode i came across https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGj5Np9ynRU

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kreivok said:

there is no hackers people just get mad they get beamed from so far. There are keyboard players though which is huge advantage as you still get the built in aim assist

Than you haven’t played mp enough. I have seen enough people hack in mp with jet packs, and they can call in any special weapon when they want, with a melee sword that they can throw infinite, While having most perks active. It’s not common but they are there.

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

1 hour ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Than you haven’t played mp enough. I have seen enough people hack in mp with jet packs, and they can call in any special weapon when they want, with a melee sword that they can throw infinite, While having most perks active. It’s not common but they are there.

It is just a USB mod that allows you to have custom classes, jetpacks any perks etc, most people know about that. I wouldn't call it a hack literally anyone can do it with a USB file. Its not in blackout also just in MP

1 hour ago, Game_Knot said:

There are some ingame exploits losers use like this guy with godmode i came across https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGj5Np9ynRU

Thats also not a hack, that glitch is completely random and can happen to anyone, you actually play in third person while the god mode is active. Only way to kill them in god mode is grenades or barricades. I have seen it like 3 times in my time playing

Edited by Kreivok

31 minutes ago, Kreivok said:

Thats also not a hack, that glitch is completely random and can happen to anyone, you actually play in third person while the god mode is active. Only way to kill them in god mode is grenades or barricades. I have seen it like 3 times in my time playing

I never claimed it was a hack as i clearly said ingame exploit -)

Edited by Game_Knot

6 hours ago, Cruscah said:

You are safe, only PS3 COD's have that kind of problem

False there's PS4 Black ops 3 hackers ran into a godmode guy while playing TDM

*Would like to edit to say every older cod eventually gets hackers and they can ruin it one way or another

Edited by mackenzie129

18 minutes ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

technically he really isn't. he'll get demolished by veteran players. just sayin'

2 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

False there's PS4 Black ops 3 hackers ran into a godmode guy while playing TDM

Damn, i guess i was not clear enough^^

My question is about cheaters who give other people trophies, and i dont want to get flagged for a game. Its about A**holes who autopop trophies for everyone who just joins their lobby.

Its not like CoD number 2495064 is a must play, so in this case i would skip it xD

Veteran players, i´m not scared of them. And Godmode... yeah that sucks, but you can leave the lobby, whatever. 

MW1 and MW2 on PS3 were pretty ok, dont remember meeting many cheaters there. 

Again, i only asked about autopop modders.

Sry about the confusion/misunderstanding.

1 minute ago, VaDiMkA said:

Damn, i guess i was not clear enough^^

My question is about cheaters who give other people trophies, and i dont want to get flagged for a game. Its about A**holes who autopop trophies for everyone who just joins their lobby.

Its not like CoD number 2495064 is a must play, so in this case i would skip it xD

Veteran players, i´m not scared of them. And Godmode... yeah that sucks, but you can leave the lobby, whatever. 

MW1 and MW2 on PS3 were pretty ok, dont remember meeting many cheaters there. 

Again, i only asked about autopop modders.

Sry about the confusion/misunderstanding.

Cheating is still cheating getting carried by a god mode in zombies is still cheating, getting the 50 wins with cheaters is still cheating, while none of it is "Provable" its still slimey. But I mean do you, Black outs kind of a b*tch tho 

4 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

Cheating is still cheating getting carried by a god mode in zombies is still cheating, getting the 50 wins with cheaters is still cheating, while none of it is "Provable" its still slimey. But I mean do you, Black outs kind of a b*tch tho 

Yeah, its the cheap and easy way. Cheaters in online games are jut trolls who get off on screwing with people. Especially when they know their "victims" cant defend themselves. 

But i dont want to invest 100+ hours in a game just to hide it in the end because some Nutgobbler decides to play Santa and gives away trophies. 

Trophy hunting should be a legit business. 

I cant really prove that there are serious hackers in Blackout or not, but it doesnt matter.

It WILL be the worst boosting experience you ever have in your life. At least it is so far for me and i did far cry 2 and Bad company 1.

2 games i would rather do again than this.

Be prepared to suffer when you go for wins (required for getting the woods chracter). Its really frustrating as i already got dozens of times killed by the last enemy. The last enemy is always the most cruel one!

Once we were 7 players against the last one (they helped me) and we all got destroyed by this guy...

The Problem is this Mode is full of veteran players who played Blackout already up to 10.000 hours. They stream it on their small and unimportant twitch or Youtube Accounts.... 

Why they dont move to warzone? Nobody knows...

There are also people who love to Sabotage trophy hunters too. They drop off at the characters items Position and kill all trophy hunters going for it off. For 8 hours straight btw.

Blackout is a cruel and extremly depressing experience nowdays.

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Kreivok said:

Only cheat people can use is a aim assist controller mod known as  Cronus Zen.

This is why i choose not to play online anymore, unless i really want to add the game to my list, online is generally awful nowdays without the cheaters as is, poor map design, spawning, balancing, just generally no F's given by devs anymore, everything is now stuck behind a pay wall instead of earning rewards by playing, natural progression and a sense of earning by doing well is basically a thing of the past, either pay more money or grind 5 million hours for what you want, but youd better pay cos everyone will OWN you with what they payed to skip lol but this aim assist just makes it worse, why do these people even bother to log in, do they honestly feel like they actually have skill or? I played BF5 recently and it was FILLED with these assist noobs, it was such a bad experience i couldnt believe how low Battlefield had fallen