AnthropicApostle

Is Boosting Trophies for this game even possible anymore?

15 posts in this topic

I’m curious because I want to 100% this game on PlayStation but the barriers to boosting are extremely tough to get through. In fact, leaving a group before joining the same game just puts you on the same team. I really do wonder if it’s even possible to boost trophies anymore. And if there is, how do you do it? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is possible but it's really, really difficult to do so isn't worth the hassle.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just activated cross-play for all platforms a week ago, so maybe an option exists to turn it off which very few people would be using? That's the way people boost in other games like PUBG and DBD.

From my understanding cross-play in Quick Mode is all platforms and ranked still separates PC and consoles.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/06/2021 at 10:58 PM, mcnichoj said:

They just activated cross-play for all platforms a week ago, so maybe an option exists to turn it off which very few people would be using? That's the way people boost in other games like PUBG and DBD.

From my understanding cross-play in Quick Mode is all platforms and ranked still separates PC and consoles.

Yeah I noticed they added cross-play, i guess you can't login to your blizzard account on psn, right? I don't know how it works. If it did that would be pretty cool if you could sync your pc account to psn and have the trophies pop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2021 at 6:49 AM, AnthropicApostle said:

I’m curious because I want to 100% this game on PlayStation but the barriers to boosting are extremely tough to get through. In fact, leaving a group before joining the same game just puts you on the same team. I really do wonder if it’s even possible to boost trophies anymore. And if there is, how do you do it? 

I boosted alot of the difficult ones, we did it as 6 man groups, took us about 4 months of doing it every Sunday to get all the trophies

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ChristSupremacy said:

Yeah I noticed they added cross-play, i guess you can't login to your blizzard account on psn, right? I don't know how it works. If it did that would be pretty cool if you could sync your pc account to psn and have the trophies pop.

"No. While cross-play will allow you to group up with friends using other systems, no progress and collection content will carry over between sessions on different systems."

As per their cross-play news article: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/news/23684155/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2021 at 2:56 AM, cbh114 said:

I boosted alot of the difficult ones, we did it as 6 man groups, took us about 4 months of doing it every Sunday to get all the trophies

 

damn. might has well have played it legit u would've finished before that lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HondaHoe said:

 

damn. might has well have played it legit u would've finished before that lol

If you've played Overwatch, you know that would never happen

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

If you've played Overwatch, you know that would never happen

 

I've been playing overwatch daily since 2016. have about 2500 hours played. am in the top 50 first 100% achievers. got the plat in 73 hours, over a 2 week period.

 

like I said.. u could've played it legit and finished it faster lol

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the boosting process like these days? There is a boosting guide on here but it was last updated in 2018. That one claims you and the ones you're boosting with all need to be searching for a game, and then leaving it as soon as you find one, which would get you placed on different teams. You then invite each other and spectate until the randoms leave. It also makes it sound really obnoxious with there being a lot of ways the game can end/you can be kicked, if the game suspects you're not activiely playing a match for a certain amount of time. Is it easier now than it was then, or is it still the same? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/6/2021 at 10:49 PM, AnthropicApostle said:

I’m curious because I want to 100% this game on PlayStation but the barriers to boosting are extremely tough to get through. In fact, leaving a group before joining the same game just puts you on the same team. I really do wonder if it’s even possible to boost trophies anymore. And if there is, how do you do it? 

its  possible dexexe has a relly good server on discord to boost trophies also cross play is disabled so its possible.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Boosting is possible, but difficult as it's very active on players. It does minimize the difficulty of the trophies, but I would not bother boosting as it is not worth it. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2021 at 3:51 AM, MonaSaxPayne said:

 

I've been playing overwatch daily since 2016. have about 2500 hours played. am in the top 50 first 100% achievers. got the plat in 73 hours, over a 2 week period.

 

like I said.. u could've played it legit and finished it faster lol

 

 

Meanwhile I have like 150 hours on zenyada and no rapid discord 🥲. I gave up years ago, my last trophy but I'll never get it. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.