Upgrading Games

shivandesai78

Upgrading games for free to very interesting, giving people the chance to experience the new version of the game on the next gen which that came from from current gen. I know, some of the games do required payment, but with a small fee. Luckily, with getting games upgraded, there would be no need to buy the new versions of the game again unless there is a different reason which leads people to buy the same game again on a new version.

I got certain games from the PS4 before I got my PS5 to which I list them:

• Marvel's Avengers
  • Watch Dogs Legion
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Cross-Gen Bundle)
  • Doom Eternal

I played these games on the PS4 first and then I played them again on the PS5, although for Marvel's Avengers, I just transferred my save data to the PS5 unlocking all the trophies automatically in one day. I use to have Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on the PS4 and didn't realize it would be on the PS5 later on, although I do want to play the game again, only this time on the PS5.

CALL OF DUTY: Black Ops Cold War was not added to the list, I know its a paid upgrade, but still they should have added it. Guardians of the Galaxy which is a new game is another game that does have a free upgrade. I'm guessing that there could be certain PS4 games that are upgradable to the PS5 version until PS4 is officially done. Like Doom Eternal (which happened months later) and Borderlands 3 (which happened one year later), Marvel's Avengers, Resident Evil 8 (even though both consoles were released on the same day), Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, and some other games should have the tag, "PS5 Upgrade Available" on the PS4 game disc cover of their own.