"Breakthrough" Could Be Glitched

Both myself and my friend LuckySIime have been playing all day, and we have determined the 100% in this game is bugged. We have every single thing in the gallery, but the data completion is stuck at 98%. Knowing the nature of this game, there could be something hidden, but until we know for sure I am assuming it's glitched. Just putting it out there as a PSA to everyone. If you can get this to pop, please reply in this thread. Thanks!
Update: Got 100% and the trophy did not pop on two separate stacks. The developer has acknowledged the issue and is looking into fixing it ASAP.

Update 2: Patch is now live and the 100% is fixed. Go get that platinum, hunters.

Edited by suicideyan
Fixing Information
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, residentgamer5 said:

Have you tried to get the creepy hidden menu that can appear during act 2? I was wondering if that was necessary for 100%

Yeah we got that menu and yeah it's necessary I'm thinking it's a supposed 26th song or 11th secret picture but honestly who knows it could legit be anything 

2 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

Yeah we got that menu and yeah it's necessary I'm thinking it's a supposed 26th song or 11th secret picture but honestly who knows it could legit be anything 

It may be something related to another hidden rare occurence. But at this point I imagine you guys tried everything so there's definitely something else hiding around. I don't think it's bugged knowing how this game works, but it's still a possibility.

16 minutes ago, sambeck82 said:

It’s likely so this is glitched I am at 100 percent data and yet no trophy 1f614.png

Yep 100% glitched I am at 100% data on ps4 and ps5 versions of the game and no trophy hoping for a patch soon

Edited by LuckySIime

Even if the trophy popping is bugged, I think it's unlikely achieving 100% is broken. I could be wrong, I just imagine that it would be an impressive thing to mess up on in development. With how this game works it's most likely just something complicated that unfortunately you haven't stumbled on yet. As I say though that's just a guess, I could be completely wrong.

Can someone help me please, I'm stuck and having trouble finding the last 2 secret poems (1st row 4th one & last row 2nd one) I thought one of them would be  "Happy Thoughts" but it apparently wasn't so I'm basically out of options here. 

Edited by II-BurnedSins-II

2 hours ago, II-BurnedSins-II said:

Can someone help me please, I'm stuck and having trouble finding the last 2 secret poems (1st row 4th one & last row 2nd one) I thought one of them would be  "Happy Thoughts" but it apparently wasn't so I'm basically out of options here. 

For the first one, it's the "Stare at this dot for a special message" poem. When it appears, just wait a couple of seconds for the dot to reveal the message. It should register once you the message is shown.

For the second one, it's not a poem. Just exit/quit DDLC and re-enter it during Act 2. It'll be a black and white graphic. It'll take a couple of tries because all of the secret poems are RNG.

Edited by EXOOT12
Misspell

11 hours ago, EXOOT12 said:

For the first one, it's the "Stare at this dot for a special message" poem. When it appears, just wait a couple of seconds for the dot to reveal the message. It should register once you the message is shown.

For the second one, it's not a poem. Just exit/quit DDLC and re-enter it during Act 2. It'll be a black and white graphic. It'll take a couple of tries because all of the secret poems are RNG.

Ah yeah saw it just now, still trying to get the black & white graphic so im just quitting DDLC the whole time and launching it again during act 2.

2 minutes ago, II-BurnedSins-II said:

Ah yeah saw it just now, still trying to get the black & white graphic so im just quitting DDLC the whole time and launching it again during act 2.

The RNG across all of the Act 2 images is so frustrating. At least with this one you only have to restart the act, as opposed to replaying all of Act 1 as well

1 minute ago, BGriff1986 said:

The RNG across all of the Act 2 images is so frustrating. At least with this one you only have to restart the act, as opposed to replaying all of Act 1 as well

I can just do Exit DDLC and then I start it again cos im in act 2 but i heard there´s only 1.56% chance for this to happen.nce

7 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Sounds about right! I got quite lucky with it, probably only took about 10-15 attempts

Btw for this to occur the normal screen must be Yuri, Natsuki, Monika normal and Sayori glitched right?

3 minutes ago, II-BurnedSins-II said:

Btw for this to occur the normal screen must be Yuri, Natsuki, Monika normal and Sayori glitched right?

Yup, if that’s the screen you’re getting normally you’re in the right act. Just gotta keep doing Load DDLC / Exit DDLC until something different from normal happens

Just now, BGriff1986 said:

Yup, if that’s the screen you’re getting normally you’re in the right act. Just gotta keep doing Load DDLC / Exit DDLC until something different from normal happens

Gotcha, thanks for the help!

Got the black & white screen, thanks for the help, now i know whenever there's "END" when launching DDLC during Act 2 then you will get the screen.

6 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

But does the gallery reset when we reset the game? I'm talking about the images relating to the characters.

When you run the “reset.sh” file? No, progress across pictures / music / mail remains untouched. You literally can’t get 100% in a single playthrough so it would be a cruel move to lose your progress

11 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

When you run the “reset.sh” file? No, progress across pictures / music / mail remains untouched. You literally can’t get 100% in a single playthrough so it would be a cruel move to lose your progress

Strange ... I played a bit at random for a couple of runs and I was able to see the personal images of Yuri and Nazuki, then now I was trying to make the trophy that requires ALL colored images in the credits and while I was redoing everything (on multiple saves as I read) gave me new images already seen, and even the dialogues of those images did not make me jump. Basically I had been eliminated.