"Breakthrough" Could Be Glitched

Hi! I need advice on two images of the ones I miss.

- The word "horror" in poems never came out of me. I've done a lot of runs to unlock other things, it seems very strange to me. Can it be useful to save before composing a poem and reload if "horror" has not appeared after 20 words?

- Second thing: the image that comes out when loading the game during act two, what should I do? I read that you have to go out to the desktop and load anywhere in act 2, I did it 40 times in a row and I got no weird messages, I don't even know what should happen.

33 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

- Second thing: the image that comes out when loading the game during act two, what should I do? I read that you have to go out to the desktop and load anywhere in act 2, I did it 40 times in a row and I got no weird messages, I don't even know what should happen.

Best way to grind for the act two title screen is to launch DDLC+ from the in-game desktop, and then immediately exit to desktop if you don’t get it. You’ll know if you’ve triggered the image as soon as you hit the title screen

Bear in mind that the screen only has a 1:64 chance of appearing, so you could need to do a whole lotta resets

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Best way to grind for the act two title screen is to launch DDLC+ from the in-game desktop, and then immediately exit to desktop if you don’t get it. You’ll know if you’ve triggered the image as soon as you hit the title screen

Bear in mind that the screen only has a 1:64 chance of appearing, so you could need to do a whole lotta resets

Is it okay to load the initial autosave of act 2? I do first. Or maybe wait for the second?

17 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Ah ok, so how do I go to the desktop (after exiting the game) should the icon of the new image appear in the gallery?

If you saw the alternative version of the Act Two title screen then yeah, it will also be unlocked within the gallery.

You don’t need to go and check the gallery (or look for the icon) each time you reboot to the desktop, though. It’s REALLY obvious during the opening moments of the game if you got the alternative version

11 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

If you saw the alternative version of the Act Two title screen then yeah, it will also be unlocked within the gallery.

You don’t need to go and check the gallery (or look for the icon) each time you reboot to the desktop, though. It’s REALLY obvious during the opening moments of the game if you got the alternative version

I miss image 72 in the gallery, I'm talking about that. The last of the "secrets".
In a guide I read this: "the 10th image can be acquired randomly when opening the game. You can just keep opening then closing till you have it. Know you got it when you see it. It can only be acquired You'll during Act 2. "
So all I have to do is exit the game and go back to the desktop. I hope it doesn't take too long to appear xD

6 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I miss image 72 in the gallery, I'm talking about that. The last of the "secrets".
In a guide I read this: "the 10th image can be acquired randomly when opening the game. You can just keep opening then closing till you have it. Know you got it when you see it. It can only be acquired You'll during Act 2. "
So all I have to do is exit the game and go back to the desktop. I hope it doesn't take too long to appear xD

Yep, that’s the one I’m talking about too. As the guide says (and I’ve said above) you just gotta keep launching DDLC+ and then resetting to desktop. You’ll 100% know when you got it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Yep, that’s the one I’m talking about too. As the guide says (and I’ve said above) you just gotta keep launching DDLC+ and then resetting to desktop. You’ll 100% know when you got it

Doneeeeeeeeee xD

Ok, i just miss one special poem of those that appear randomly in act 2. Is there a "trick" to avoid repeating the game over and over again? If, for example, before Act 2 begins, I save the save file on the cloud and reuse it, will the poems always be different?

24 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Doneeeeeeeeee xD

Ok, i just miss one special poem of those that appear randomly in act 2. Is there a "trick" to avoid repeating the game over and over again? If, for example, before Act 2 begins, I save the save file on the cloud and reuse it, will the poems always be different?

I’m not sure at what point the Act Two poems are locked in. They’re definitely all determined by the time you start Act Two, but I didn’t ever try save scumming from almost the end of Act One

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BGriff1986 said:

I’m not sure at what point the Act Two poems are locked in. They’re definitely all determined by the time you start Act Two, but I didn’t ever try save scumming from almost the end of Act One

For safety I could save the file before "new game" of act 1 after the reset. Infonido the first act holding L2 lasts very little, the important thing is to be able to not always redo the final part which is long and boring xD

Anyway thanks for the help ?

So the game updated and the completion shows 100% now, but the trophy didn't pop? Has that happened to anyone else or is there something I can do to trigger it? I've tried going through the gallery and music playlist, resetting the VM and skipping through the story to act 2 and opening one of the special poems but nothing's done it.

EDIT: Neeevermind, just found the Test VM option in side stories!

Edited by LazyNoons

I have been resetting the game for two hours after the last of the three secret poems appears, but the one I miss doesn't want to appear xD

I miss this (spoiler image): 

Spoiler

AQE9P9b.jpg

However, a strange thing is happening to me. I'm always getting two poems, "dream" twice out of the three expected and "happy thoughts", it's weird. I tried to get to the end credits and then reset but nothing changes. Am I just very unlucky? ?

EDIT: I found some posts in other forums that are having the same problem, it seems to be the fault of the last patch (the one that came out yesterday or two days ago I don't remember) so I know that it is implatinable again. I will keep an eye on the trophy percentage to see if it increases, because it is very strange (i play on ps5)

Edited by Siriodorione

I only miss two poems, the one with the blood and the papa one... I am resetting the game for last 4 or more hours and I'm getting the same three poems (A Dream one, Can You Hear Me one , A Dot one... and occasionally Happy Thoughts one). Is the game broken again or my luck is just bad?

10 hours ago, FaterMoon said:

I only miss two poems, the one with the blood and the papa one... I am resetting the game for last 4 or more hours and I'm getting the same three poems (A Dream one, Can You Hear Me one , A Dot one... and occasionally Happy Thoughts one). Is the game broken again or my luck is just bad?

This is a bug, I read that I am aware of it, the RNG system of the console game does not work after the last patch. We have to wait for another patch ?

• Like 1

The patch is out, I finally managed to unlock the poem I was missing by getting 100% in the settings and then in the gallery (I have 27 music, for the record), and the trophy is NOT released.
I've never gone crazy for a platinum ?

Reloading the game I found something new in the desktop in the side stories, once I entered there the trophy was unlocked. They trolled me for good ?

Edited by Siriodorione
  • Like 1

I cant unlock the image of loading the game after sayori suicide.

"save before enter the house"

What moment is before waiting one of the girls coming home or when leaving monika the festival day?

Edited by JhOnNY_HD

• 4 weeks later...

1. There Is a total number of songs 27 (that includes Candy Heartz).

2. In side stories after getting 100 data collection will appear Test VM.

3. During Yuri's death If done legit without skipping It will crash the game, just keep loading save file.

4. With skip button you can pretty much speedrun the game.

5. For secret poems you don't need to do that "reset", just start a new game.

On 24. 7. 2021 at 8:59 PM, JhOnNY_HD said:

Edited by boniosuproCOMIC
Misread
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I got the same issue: data stuck at 98%, all CG and music collected, no "test VM" side story. I'm playing the PS5 version.

I killed the game (close the game from the game selector), started again and this time it was 99%.

Playing "Candy Hearts" twice (with repeat option) unlocked the 27th music and stats went to 100% and "Test VM" was there! As soon as it started I got the Breakthrough trophy and the platinum.

• 1 year later...