100% Impossible for new players??

Tijgertje84

Hello,

I started playing this amazing game last May (2021) and Season 3 was already started. Overall this game is pretty fun (especially with friends). Also bought the season pass to speed up the amount of items you get. But yesterday i came to the conclusion that i might have a situation for which i dont have the answer nor solution. But perhaps (and hopefully) im missing something and someone could help me out with this.

Im going for the 100% and im almost there. Only a few trophies left but some of them seems impossible for me to get. Which are:

• Don't Look Back - Use the Thermal, Burnout, or Nitrous Rocket Boost for a total of 10 minutes
  • Metaverse - Equip the Ion Rocket Boost or the Halo Topper and win a match on Starbase ARC

But i dont have those items... nor i know to even get them..

I think i started the game with only a few Common items and the first level ups gave me mostly Premium items... but after a while (and when getting the Season Pass) only get Limited, Rare and higer level Items (and Blueprints).

How the heck am i able to get those Common items? As far as i know of they are Common items (and the Halo is a Premium item), but i never get a Common/Premium item anymore out of packs (only Rare and higher...) Also trading in stuff in wont give me any Common item at all.

So  already tried to google for this, but there has been changed allot regarding the items when the game went to F2P, but its hard to figure out what im missing since not many info is out there (AFAIK)..

Anybody knows the answer to my issue?

Regards

8 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It's been a while since I played, so I may be missing something if the game has changed drastically, but it was my understanding that other players could give you the items you need?

You can indeed trade with others, but since im playing with my friend, and he started at the same time as me, he is facing the exact same issue... so we cant help each other with this unfortunately...

And if there is someone who is willing to trade this (and has trading unlocked) i would be happy.

But if there is a "normal" way to get these items nowadays, that would be nice to know (without the hassle of asking others to trade...)

On 7/1/2021 at 4:28 AM, running_Amok_86 said:

I was worried about this too and also started playing when it became free to play.  However I recently got the Ion boost in a random drop so got the metaverse trophy.  Still need the don't look back one though.  I enjoy the game so hope it will drop eventually.

So this confirmes they are still obtainable with the Random Drops. But changes are IMHO pretty slim for getting these specific items then.. since i havent got them after playing for at least 25 hours. So for new players its based on luck/RNG.

Edited by DaivRules

On 01/07/2021 at 10:15 AM, Tijgertje84 said:

So this confirmes they are still obtainable with the Random Drops. But changes are IMHO pretty slim for getting these specific items then.. since i havent got them after playing for at least 25 hours. So for new players its based on luck/RNG.

If you would do that, that would be great! Just add/message me so we can do the trade.

Yes definitely still obtainable - in fact I got the nitro boost for the other trophy by chance just yesterday. It took me a good few months of playing the weekly challenges though!

On 7/7/2021 at 9:28 AM, running_Amok_86 said:

Yes definitely still obtainable - in fact I got the nitro boost for the other trophy by chance just yesterday. It took me a good few months of playing the weekly challenges though!

What type does that item have (Legacy Common)?

But we (Lachstar619) somehow figured out that the Halo Topper is not tradable with other players... Dont know for sure if its related to the fact that these are "Legacy Common"-types. Could be an issue that Legacy items are not tradable at all...??

On 7/1/2021 at 4:28 AM, running_Amok_86 said:

I was worried about this too and also started playing when it became free to play.  However I recently got the Ion boost in a random drop so got the metaverse trophy.  Still need the don't look back one though.  I enjoy the game so hope it will drop eventually.

Do you know if its tradable?

Edited by DaivRules