Bow Glitch

Can somebody PLEASE help me? Connor's bow has just disappeared into the abyss!! It's not even showing up on his back, but the quiver is. The ONLY thing I can think of was that it happened during a fight. I'm about to be in sequence 6. 

I'm so mad because I don't want to start the game over. The f+++king Haytham section, I wish I could skip it. The first five hours are so boring!!! 

Is there any way to fix it?? I've tried everything. Quitting the game, leaving the Animus, replaying a few missions. NOTHING!! It's completely disappeared!!

Help!!

~ L.G. <3

42 minutes ago, Lady_Galleth said:

Can somebody PLEASE help me? Connor's bow has just disappeared into the abyss!! It's not even showing up on his back, but the quiver is. The ONLY thing I can think of was that it happened during a fight. I'm about to be in sequence 6. 

I'm so mad because I don't want to start the game over. The f+++king Haytham section, I wish I could skip it. The first five hours are so boring!!! 

Is there any way to fix it?? I've tried everything. Quitting the game, leaving the Animus, replaying a few missions. NOTHING!! It's completely disappeared!!

Help!!

~ L.G. <3

Unfortunately it's a known and documented glitch that's apparently made it's way from the original ps3 game and it effects other consoles aswell :( according to other sites ......your screwed and need a restart but who knows you could be the one it fixes itself for :(