How rare do you believe the platinum will be after Ps plus??

4 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'd imagine it will have an impact on the PSN rarity, but doubt it will change much on this site's specific one - most users of this site generally don't bother with PS+ games unless they are planning on finishing them, and CoD is pretty much a known quantity - people know already if they want to play it or not, so I suspect the percentage of PSNP site users who want to play it, but haven't yet, and are spurred to do so by it being offered on PS+ is probably pretty small.

If anything, it may actually rise a little - given that many site users who have the game currently incomplete will see the influx of new players as the best opportunity to go in and finish off their lists, with a 'fresh crop' of 'noobs' in the game

Maybe, but star wars squadrons rareity dropped by over 0.40% so who knows

11 minutes ago, TheMutilatingOne said:

I don't see many people staying long even though it's still one of the better BR games out there.  Ridiculously grindy even though I personally find it more fun than Warzone.

Yeah, the trophies in blackout were a pain tbh so I can't see many sticking it out

• Like 1

Just now, cbh114 said:

Maybe, but star wars squadrons rareity dropped by over 0.40% so who knows

True - totally possible I'm completely wrong! ?

I do think there is more scope for folks to have more of a "I guess I''ll give this a go" type mentality with a Star Wars game though - it has movie franchise fandom to carry it too, and was a bit of a newer game.

With CoD, generally I think they are not great games to put on PS+ anyways, for exactly this reason - people who want to play them tend to buy them at launch, to be in in the first wave and part of the zeitgeist - there is generally less people with a "wait and see" mentality there, given that everyone has already "Seen" with previous games, if you know what I mean.

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

True - totally possible I'm completely wrong! 1f61d.png

I do think there is more scope for folks to have more of a "I guess I''ll give this a go" type mentality with a Star Wars game though - it has movie franchise fandom to carry it too, and was a bit of a newer game.

With CoD, generally I think they are not great games to put on PS+ anyways, for exactly this reason - people who want to play them tend to buy them at launch, to be in in the first wave and part of the zeitgeist - there is generally less people with a "wait and see" mentality there, given that everyone has already "Seen" with previous games, if you know what I mean.

Yeah true, but I think it'll at least drop below 0.70% 

BO3 basically stayed the same when it got to PS+. I expect the same will happen with BO4.

The problem is too many people have played these games already, and a small increase in numbers from a few new players just doesn’t do anything.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Whatever it changes to, it's still one of the hardest platinums out there. Never again!

Honestly definitely not the hardest, I'd only give it a 7/10, wasn't that difficult tbh, just really luck based

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I highly disagree here, just look at what PS+ did for the 4 other CODs that were given this treatment, it revitalized the player base. Kind of a saving grace in a sense. You underestimate the power of "free" games lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tox said:

I highly disagree here, just look at what PS+ did for the 4 other CODs that were given this treatment, it revitalized the player base. Kind of a saving grace in a sense. You underestimate the power of "free" games lol

Maybe so - like I said, just what I expect - I may be wrong, and if I am, fair enough ☺️

It's not something I have a stake in really - I'm not really a CoD guy, and even if I used the worlds most powerful electron microscope, I still couldn't locate any interest I have in how the rarity of trophies I've already earned changes ?

I'm sure there will be more noobs now on Blackout making it easier but overall I'm expecting the rarity to increase a little bit, not everyone bothers with those Zombies Easter Eggs and grinding out RNG missions in a poorly designed Battle Royale mode. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'd imagine it will have an impact on the PSN rarity, but doubt it will change much on this site's specific one - most users of this site generally don't bother with PS+ games unless they are planning on finishing them, and CoD is pretty much a known quantity - people know already if they want to play it or not, so I suspect the percentage of PSNP site users who want to play it, but haven't yet, and are spurred to do so by it being offered on PS+ is probably pretty small.

If anything, it may actually rise a little - given that many site users who have the game currently incomplete will see the influx of new players as the best opportunity to go in and finish off their lists, with a 'fresh crop' of 'noobs' in the game

disagree

Black Ops 3 rarity used to be somewhere around 0.92%.. after it got added to plus it dropped dramatically. its currently 0.74%

I think Black Ops 4 will probably drop somewhere around 0.50% (its currently 0.71%)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Woods is harder to get than Reznov.

You're the first person I've come across that feels this way. Personally, I believe Reznov requires more luck and skill. You can literally carry someone to completing Woods, and I'll argue the same can be done for Reznov to some extent. However, for Reznov, you have to get lucky with picking one of the two correct spots that the ushanka will spawn, get the hat before anyone else does, while not dying in the process because your drop was shit and there's no weapon where you landed, lucky to find a sniper rifle (unless you're poaching a kill with an assault rifle from long range, which requires even more luck), there's luck involved with finding an enemy at over 200 meters and you have to be a good enough shot to kill the person and you. Also, in Solos, you will have to reach the top 5. In Duos, it's top 3. And, if you're playing in Quads, you will have to make it to the top 2. For unlocking Woods, you land at the Military camp, which people seldomly land (the spot is not nearly as hot as Estates or Asylum, which are the ushanka hat spawns), pick up the bandanna, which always spawns there, I believe, get in the chopper, which usually spawns there, fly around for a minute. After that, you could just lay back and try to stay alive, while your teammates do the work.

Edited by PrinceOfPeace

Well from my understanding one of the blackout trophies now auto pops.  this was after they nerfed several of the characters requirements like winning with prophets prosthetic arm.  From my understanding now you can unlock the characters on smaller maps or something other than the main blackout map.  I know the trophy they are giving away for opening up the game nowadays took us 80  hours or so I believe before we even started on the rest of the game.  Somebody said they got bots in the game now, not sure if it's true.  So 10/10 no way.  It was maybe a 7 or 8 day 1 and I'd say with all the nerfs and smaller maps/modes they added in and the auto pop of the one trophy and possibly even bots i'd say it's maybe a 4 or 5 now.  this is another great achievement list that got nerfed and handed out later on and it's pretty meaningless now. The zombies is easier than most of their other games imo.