Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainMonkster

Issues on ps5 version

7 posts in this topic

So 90% of the time when I am either exiting a dungeon or warping to somewhere during a Mission, like coldharbour, I am kicked out of the game. Its doing this every 5-10 minutes and it's really starting to piss me off now. Is everyone else on ps5 having to issue?

Yeah, i have the same problem. I hope they fix this instead of releasing new dlcs

Same problem also, but for me it’s usually if I fast travel back to back or zone multiple times in quick succession. Will probably be fixed with a patch; and as far as dlc goes, they release one every 3-4 months.

I have the same problem, but the game isn't just kicking me out, it straight crashes to the dashboard all the time.

Super annoying.

Welcome to Eso.

This game has performance issues for years now - i have 4000h on my account and my main is broken for more than 2 years now. Instead of fixing it the customer support of ZOS gives me free crowns.

Waste of time. Glad I already did the ps4 version on 100%. No way I'll do stuff again on ps5 with these horrible server problems. Glad I moved on to FFXIV.

Having this issue now, crashed 10 times within the last 30 minutes. Can't even fast travel anymore.

Posted (edited)

This evening it was barely playable....  7 crashes (back to dashboard) in 3 hours. 

Edited by Calhoun_84