How many people required?

iv'e done some digging and can't find a conclusive answer as to if this game can be 100% completed completely solo or if you'd need multiple people to acquire some trophies, e.g the easter egg related trophies

Thanks for the responses

Edited by InfamousDooMZ

There are some misc trophies in zombies that needs a 2nd player like Team Player in rush mode + Straw Purchase, Paranormal Patch Up and Crawl for Help + a few others.

Every easter egg is doable solo if you're a good player but i would recommend getting another player for maybe Blood of the Dead and Voyage of Despair.

Oh yeah i forgot about the bots as i never used them so you could maybe get everything solo then dont know if bots will pickup weapons from the box for Straw Purchase trophy.

Edited by Game_Knot

Zombies trophies are possible solo, but of course the easter eggs are way easier with at least one partner.

As for Blackout, it requires a huge amount of skill and mainly luck to unlock some characters, I would recommend to play with someone and try to find each other in the same lobby. If you arent in the same lobby just reload. This way you can kill your partner for objectives (after getting the mission item), like kill with a vehicle, granade, from 200m away, etc.

The 10 wins can be thought, because probably only pro players plays this now, but Plus might help a bit next week. Some times there are some modes that can make wins easier to get, the easiest is the one which they put 50x50.

Multiplayer is grindy as always, but theres no need to boost.