July PS Now games (Confirmed)

GUDGER666

Do Not waste your time on Team Sonic Racing, one of the worst mascot car/kart racing game I ever played, no joke.

the only good thing in it was the graphics and even on that front the freaking ps3's previous game in the series Sonic & All Stars Racing Transform had slightly better graphics and it even runs way much faster despite being 30FPS in comparison to the 60FPS on team sonic racing, my brother have bought the game I believe one month after launch and when I tried to get the online trophies for it I never saw a single soul playing it online even when I tried the online again in another time.

49 minutes ago, Lord_Selrahc said:

wow, ps now is really pulling out the stops this year
it's a shame ps plus has generally sucked so far (minus march where they gave us ff7r for free)

Could've sworn this years PS Now has been awful. Whereas I've found a handful of PS+ titles to be exceptional. (Maneater, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Control: Ultimate Edition, Concrete Genie, Days Gone, Battlefield V)

Red Dead Redemption 2 is fantastic. Only a four month window though, which is a shame, better off spending $40 and buying the license to the game.

I'd imagine most that have wanted to play Nioh 2 by now have, but I guess maybe a handful will enjoy it.

God of War, is fantastic, but many have already played it, glad it's staying on the service now though.

Judgement is probably another great Yakuza game for those who are into the series, but most have probably checked it out.

Moving Out being a permenant addition is good and is a solid co-op title to add to PS Now.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Could've sworn this years PS Now has been awful.

Could just be me I suppose, but I've been really excited with Frostpunk, Surviving Mars, Superhot, and The Long Dark

And yeah Concrete Genie is a pretty nice addition, but Control and Tomb Raider were honestly not that great IMO, but maybe I'll just have to give them another go haha

• Like 1

Seems solid! Heard good things for Judgement so I'll be checking that out. Moving out is a fun co-op game too. RDR2 is undoubtedly a strong offering, and I still need to play GoW so I'm pretty happy with these to be honest. 

Now if PS Plus can have a better month in August that'd be great

• Like 2

If this is confirmed to be true, it is possibly the greatest PS Now month ever. Great game selection. Like others, I'll be pretty content with Judgement and Moving Out, two games I really wanted to play.

2 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

Do Not waste your time on Team Sonic Racing, one of the worst mascot car/kart racing game I ever played, no joke.

Couldn't disagree more. Played it, got the plat and loved every second of it. Fun gameplay and a challenging/gratifying platinum.

I wonder why red dead is only download only and not available for streaming. I know the game is around 150 gb but some of the call of duty games the service had are around the 100gb or higher mark and they were available for streaming as well as downloading.

23 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Damn this is the best month in a long time. 

Finally I have to say, Tokyo 2020 seems like an easy and fun game to play in coop

14 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

I wonder why red dead is only download only and not available for streaming. I know the game is around 150 gb but some of the call of duty games the service had are around the 100gb or higher mark and they were available for streaming as well as downloading.

This action is aimed for the Pc player