July PS Now games (Confirmed)

GUDGER666

Of course when I begin to decide that there's now way I'm renewing PS Now after my year is up, they throw a curve ball with some top quality games and make me reconsider all over again. I'm not a big fan of how limited the window is that some games are on the service. I really want to play Judgment and RDR2 but the time to platinum both seems pretty long. I have other games I wanted to play first and don't have as much time to play as I used to. I'll probably focus on one first and then reassess how much time I'll have left for the other.

noob question, is there an easy way to check when a game is leaving PS now either on the PS itself or online? or do we have to look it up via google (search for when it was added usually tells you when its leaving)

sometimes i wanna start a game. but not if im not going to have enough time to finish it

3 minutes ago, anbukakashi1994 said:

noob question, is there an easy way to check when a game is leaving PS now either on the PS itself or online? or do we have to look it up via google (search for when it was added usually tells you when its leaving)

sometimes i wanna start a game. but not if im not going to have enough time to finish it

There is usually a timer in the games that have limited time access. It show's up in the PS Now app.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Il possible to plat Judgment in 2-3 months? 

Possible? Yes. It depends how much you play. It looks like it takes about 75-100 hours to plat. I think I'm going to try squeezing this one in myself but it may be tight.

I rented the Olympics game from Gamefly because there's online trophies and I wanted to get the platinum as fast as possible before everyone gave up on the game. It was still really tough to find players online, especially ones that wanted to play anything besides 7 rounds of football.

Putting it on PS Now was a great idea. It's an easy enough platinum.

On 2021-07-02 at 0:10 AM, Lord_Selrahc said:

Could just be me I suppose, but I've been really excited with Frostpunk, Surviving Mars, Superhot, and The Long Dark

And yeah Concrete Genie is a pretty nice addition, but Control and Tomb Raider were honestly not that great IMO, but maybe I'll just have to give them another go haha

I didn't care too much for Tomb Raider as it was my least anticipated of the trilogy, but I still plan to play it. Control's great, the writing and characters are awful, the gameplay gets repetitive, it freezes everytime you get in a menu & the game drops to 3 FPS on base PS4, but other than those issues it was enjoyable ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

They have added NASCAR HEAT 5 but without warning taken away 3&4. Really pissed me off as i was working on 3. That's 4 games that left without warning. Really getting sick of this. 

There should be at least a 30 day warning.  

Disappointed when they removed RAD.  Playing Slay the Spire, got that Roguelite itch.

--------------------

Hope I have enough time to get through RDR2 and Judgement.  2 100-200 hour Heavy Hitters that are time limited.

6 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

There should be at least a 30 day warning.  

Disappointed when they removed RAD.  Playing Slay the Spire, got that Roguelite itch.

--------------------

Hope I have enough time to get through RDR2 and Judgement.  2 100-200 hour Heavy Hitters that are time limited.

Yea its getting annoying. Really don't know why they give no warning.