Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

Well, the title is self-explanatory. A PSN name that you think is bad.

The worst names I could think of is anything that is discriminative against newcomers (aka Noobs) such as "Noobkiller" or something similar.

I have nothing against bashing noobs since they can get extremely irritating when you have to cooperate with them. But the problem is that EVERYONE is a noob at some point. I once fought a player with this type of name in Red Dead Redemption, ironicly he was a noob himself.

So like I said, write a bad PSN name you've encountered and explain why you don't like it.

NOTE: Do not show every detail of the name if possible (like not displaying its numbers). We don't want to spread too much information.

• Like 3

Some people are just not creative like others. Sadly im one of those uncreative people :(

I think yours is actually good. Mass Effect and KH together... I don't think many people have something similar.

XxXs0LiD_sN4ke3447xXx <---- Something like this comes to my mind when I think in bad ID's  :lol:

• Like 2

Mostly what's been listed above, with a bunch of letters and mixed capital and lower cased letters. Although of all the weird usernames I've seen my favorite one has to have been someone named a_flying_cumshot when I played World at War. I couldn't help but laugh when it said he killed certain people because it looked like... you know.

• Like 2