Spiersaz

Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

637 posts in this topic

Well, the title is self-explanatory. A PSN name that you think is bad.

The worst names I could think of is anything that is discriminative against newcomers (aka Noobs) such as "Noobkiller" or something similar.

I have nothing against bashing noobs since they can get extremely irritating when you have to cooperate with them. But the problem is that EVERYONE is a noob at some point. I once fought a player with this type of name in Red Dead Redemption, ironicly he was a noob himself.

So like I said, write a bad PSN name you've encountered and explain why you don't like it.

NOTE: Do not show every detail of the name if possible (like not displaying its numbers). We don't want to spread too much information.

I don't know his name anymore but he had his phonenumber behind it lol

Anything with more than 1 of the - or lot's of numbers. However, anyone with that has their own name and it's unique to them so I won't really judge it.

I can't even recall the exact name, it was a bunch of random numbers and letters. Come on -_-

Ah, just remembered another one I hated : PrettyBoySwag or something like that, haha.

I think my name sucks :/

xD I wish I could change mine, lol

Any name that starts and ends with xXx

So true!. Lack of creativity is amazing sometimes.

So true!. Lack of creativity is amazing sometimes.

Some people are just not creative like others. Sadly im one of those uncreative people :(

Playing Bf mp I see all kinds of names and one I seen the other night was well stupid. The name is inyerbutt.

I actually thought about reporting them but I didn't.

Some people are just not creative like others. Sadly im one of those uncreative people :(

I think yours is actually good. Mass Effect and KH together... I don't think many people have something similar.

XxXs0LiD_sN4ke3447xXx <---- Something like this comes to my mind when I think in bad ID's  :lol:

Anything without a single capital letter, names with numbers instead of letters. People that put swag in their names too. Unoriginal names, Joke names. More my dislikes than worst names, nothing springs to mind really.

Mostly what's been listed above, with a bunch of letters and mixed capital and lower cased letters. Although of all the weird usernames I've seen my favorite one has to have been someone named a_flying_cumshot when I played World at War. I couldn't help but laugh when it said he killed certain people because it looked like... you know.