Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

Worst: my own (Kastanie is german for chestnut oh god what was i thinking :D)

Best one definetly goes to Ninjasaurusrex, i'd have paid that guy 100 Dollars on the spot in exchange for that name

As we all know getting a PSN I.D. can take many attempts without getting the that's not available,already being used try another.With the millions upon millions of I.D.names out there It's pretty hard to get something that they want and just give up and throw in anything .Some don't care what they choose,many are pretty creative.As for one TickleMyPoo I noticed a couple of nights ago.If you pardon the pun-It sounds pretty crappy to me.I checked the leaderboard here to see if there are any more TickleMy I.D.s,quite a few actually,TickleMySh**t---TicleMyPicklel* and many more TickleMy body parts.

I'm not bashing these I.D.s & not saying it's the worst & players behind these names are more than likely the greatest people on earth but there is some funny/weird names out there.  

Edited by electrifryer
  • Like 2

Mine is the worst cause it is my name and I didn't know what I was doing when I set it up, also didn't know you couldn't change it so now im having alot of trouble and anger issues because I have to make a new account and it is effecting games I play because I cant get logged in so now i have to pray that i can change the games that are linked to the sony account.

• 3 weeks later...