Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

I like my nickname written, raelga (rael it my real name and ga are the firsts letters of my surnames) but i hate how it sounds when I play multiplayer games, I always try to make clear to call me rael instead of raelga xD

I really looking fordward to Sony to add and option to change the nickname, I don't want to lose my trophies, my store purchases and my plus games.

Its still a pretty good name

I am willing to bet that a lot of the people mentioned regret making those usernames now. Especially if they have invested a lot of time into the account.

I am not the biggest fan of my own name. I don't really hate it but it is just gibberish. What I wouldn't give to have an uppercase P though. 

Some people are just not creative like others. Sadly im one of those uncreative people :(

There is nothing wrong with your name nor you need to be creative about it (it looks good enough to me)

would only be bothered if i had a psn name with random letters and numbers,

really can't understand why they would create such a username... they could do that on a password but username? lol...

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

would only be bothered if i had a psn name with random letters and numbers,

really can't understand why they would create such a username... they could do that on a password but username? lol...

I am guessing some do it so they have a unique username that they can use for any forum/game/account without fear of it already been taken. I know that is one of the reasons that I have mine. It gets pretty annoying constantly reading "Sorry, that username is unavailable. Would you like to choose *insert horrible suggestions that are slightly similar to the one you chose* instead?

I could have chosen something more normal and added some numbers after it but for some reason I can never bring myself to put numbers in my username. Mine doesn't really bother me that much though. It is more that I have been using a different username for forums the past few years and they don't match. My name might not mean anything but at least it hasn't ever been confused with the Agfhjs and 49hwwba spambots yet.

Anything with Xxx (or any variation), a lot of numbers, wOrDs lIk DIs, or all of the above. Some more specific examples, one of my friends spelled Phoenix as Pheonix on his name so that bugs me. And back when I played Runescape a long time ago I knew a guy called HellsAngle, It took him a while to realize he misspelled angel...

• 2 months later...

There's one person who used to be on my friends list that has 'Vengeance' misspelled as 'Vengence' in his PSN ID.

Also, there's one person on my friends list who has a HORRIBLE PSN ID. I won't fully give it away, but it involves the words 'rape' and 'family.' Of course, he tried to be clever and hide it, but failed miserably. Makes me wonder what was going through his mind when he made it.

Edited by PlanetSurvival