Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

Yeah, those drive me nuts!

Yep.  Self-deprecation.  It's always funny. LOL

Yeah, that's a sick name, but you gotta admit, it makes you laugh.  Definitely the sick sense of humor category.

Here's one.  I'm leaving out the hyphens and underscores and all.  Saw it awhile ago playing COD (of course.)  IBangYurMom24-7  Like really?!

i dont know what self deprecation means......does that mean i shit myself? cause if it does....then who told you about that? it was one time!

• Like 1

Suffering_Bunny 

O__o Saw the name while playing some co-op.

Some notable names worth mentioning & past gaming experiences of some people who can't play nice with others, are:

DBL_B_ ***

I-*****-*****-U 

Vile**

Zacura***

(The * blocks out their full username. They are currently on my blocked list and shall remain there.)

Eburkulosis.

Worst name ever...

RainzFTW, I've seen that name a lot and it just screams bad...

So does anything that's like "I just" or "Your mum just" ect.

As a side note to this thread, its really weird to me when dudes have cartoon Japanime pillowfu_ker big eyed girls for their profile pic.  It confuses my small brain.  But, I have a hand with a smiley face on it so I guess that is a bit hypocritical. 

As a side note to this thread, its really weird to me when dudes have weird Japanime pillowfu_ker big eyed girls for their profile pic.  But, I have a hand with a smiley face on it so I guess that is a bit hypocritical. 

Was that picture of the hand taken before or after seeing the "japanime pillowfu_ker big eyed girl" picture? Seems to me there's a lack of substance there, so I'm guessing it was pre-hand

• Like 1

Anything with:

bookends: (XXXxxx_eburk_xxxXXX)

numbers: (eburk69_420)

underscores and dashes: (e-burk_u-losis)

alternating uppercase/lowercase lettering: (eBuRkUlOsIS)

All inferior.   B)

Edited. These are basically what I was repeating. Exactly my thoughts. I just didn't notice this post last time.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 2 weeks later...

Well to be fair I've seen too many and some looks fine while some just made me giggle. I respect people with numbers if it was two numbers. I find sometimes the ones with soo many numbers and dashes etc look so weird. I like full letter words and it doesn't have to be opened you can write it as nickname style. Mine is MissLuxii, Luxi is my nickname but my full name is kinda longer than my nickname.

However, it is difficult lil to list as there is lots you see anyway with too many number looking usernames.