Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

I'll also add, any name with the emoticon-looking sequence " - _ - " in the middle of the name or "OPTICS" or "opticz" in the name. Also any name obnoxiously referencing weed or with "420" in the name, haha

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

Mostly what's been listed above, with a bunch of letters and mixed capital and lower cased letters. Although of all the weird usernames I've seen my favorite one has to have been someone named a_flying_cumshot when I played World at War. I couldn't help but laugh when it said he killed certain people because it looked like... you know.

It's funny how u mention my comment n then say u don't like capitals and non capitals mixed, after I said I dislike names with all lowercase.  :shakefist:

I've seen a best psn names thread and it seems like all the best names are jokes. So I thought I'd bash them. Would you seriously like being referred to as cumshot?

Worst name XxCuM-_-ShOtXx something like that, 2008 maybe.

Just remembered something else that's slightly annoying. Screennames with "l33t" or any other variation thereof. They're invariably attracted to FPS games for some reason.

Oh, and another one. In FPS games especially, you'll get teams that each have a unique screenname, but the beginning part of it is the same. For example:

xX-l33t-Xx-I'mAWindowLicker

xX-l33t-Xx-IRodeTheShortBus

xX-l33t-Xx-ThrowRocksAtMe

xX-l33t-Xx-10YearOldPlayingAMatureGame

And so forth.

It's the PSN version of a bowling team shirt.

Aghhh I hate that! Lol, I'd never do that as my PSN name, because I already know in less than a year I probably wouldn't be part of that "awesome clan" anymore (plus isn't that what CLAN TAGS are for in games, haha). That or I"d be required to change my name again because the clan would want to change to a "cooler" name, lol

P.S. I love those names, "10YearOldPlayingAMatureGame" haha

Edited by BlindMango

iate-a-childonce

srRunwithSissors

fAiled_Latino

I also hate names taken from celebrities mainly rapstars and rock bands. It's amazing how many Eminem's I've run into.

Also people with 'fan' in their name:

Xboxfan

CoDfan

Tekkenfan

Not sure if these names exist just using them as an example.

• Like 1