Spiersaz

Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

664 posts in this topic

SkyesUnholy and AkiraTheFox just to name a few

Octo-Chin and Chinigan- are both appalling names. (These are both my old accounts, in case anyone missed my poor attempt at a joke).

My other psn is ObiWanBendOvi , I haven't found much worse than that apart from the entire cod community.

Fing3rButt3r3

Edited by Fing3rButt3r3

Ibiza_TWiS--8

knuckles_1469

*shudders*

Just remembered something else that's slightly annoying. Screennames with "l33t" or any other variation thereof. They're invariably attracted to FPS games for some reason.

Oh, and another one. In FPS games especially, you'll get teams that each have a unique screenname, but the beginning part of it is the same. For example:

xX-l33t-Xx-I'mAWindowLicker

xX-l33t-Xx-IRodeTheShortBus

xX-l33t-Xx-ThrowRocksAtMe

xX-l33t-Xx-10YearOldPlayingAMatureGame

And so forth.

It's the PSN version of a bowling team shirt.

these kinds of team tags have been around since pre-CAL back from CS 1.3, HL, unreal, DoD.... personally, I wouldn't roll with an FPS team that doesn't tag.

edit: bowling team shirts are the sht..

edit2: lol i just quoted a post from 3 years ago. /em puts the dabber down  :lol:

Edited by usrmd

I wish I took a screen but I was in a lobby with 4 people on TTRWT last night. I presume they knew each other as they all had some sex quip with _69 at the end.

I just don't get the appeal of names like that and I'm as immature as fuck in real life.

Edited by VitalFury

I think anything with either

A ) 69 in it

B ) 420 in it 

C ) Swag in it

D ) YOLO in it

E ) Various numbers of x or X as a prefix and/or suffix like xXSwagMasterXx or numbers of - and/or _ in it 

is garbage.

But I think I saw someone called like xx S-W-A-G xx 4 2 0 or something on Dark Souls a few weeks ago and it was a pure eyesore to see his name under his health bar

Edited by Griffon234

Sad part is these young idiots think their PSN ID's are funny and cool. What happens later when/if they grow up? They are either stuck with an embarrassing ID or have to create a new one and lose all that progress they have made.

Any PSN ID that begins with Xx and ends with xX with a word inbetween and the "-_-" e.g. Xx-_-Beast-_-xX. PSN ID's with an incredibly long number at the end e.g. Batman812181. 

couldn't agree more the Xx----XX thing is just f*cking stupid

Numbers in names just means someone thought of your name first and you had to take a numbered alternative - be original guys!!!!

I see a lot of ridiculous names of accounts that people make just to mod in GTA Online, usually these wannabe gangsters that actually think they're worth anything, come into the session talking mad sh!t, challenging low levels and use god mode to make them rage quit. Their names are usually among the lines of some absolute stupidity like OG_KUSH_G420 or i818_BEAST just to name a few. (I don't think anyone used these in particular, they're just close examples to the crap I actually see.) I seriously look at these names and authentically wonder how they actually get up in the morning. 

Edited by TehSnowflake

MilanYildirim

Shit, appereantly lots of people did this already :(

Edited by MilanYildirim

-Darksydephil

-MAXIMUMAUTISM420

Edited by ScottNinetyEight

My own username.

Fatchops

Shutupanddieman

♥bubble

Blackopskidz

So many

All names with numbers as letters in them! 

a 4 is not an A

a 7 is not a T

ect... 

I remember on Payday2 some player had a name like BaByButtCheeKz... I laughed but thats not a good name at all.

In general, names with loads of numbers and loads of capitals etc

Sorry guys, but any name with loads of numbers at the end :D It just looks weird! :giggle:

Came across J3wExt3rm1n4t0r the other day playing TLOU.  Trolled him hard when he was on my team.  What else can you do?

Definitely my own.

Can't remember exact usernames so this is just paraphasing, but:

D0ntH8me_cuz

YOLO(insert random numbers here)

xxGangstazxX

Everythingisawesome

Anything that sounds like it was created by a young teenager trying to be "kewl" or funny kinda pisses me off. Though I also created my username when I was a fairly young teenager. I look back at those years with embarrassment now, so maybe I just find those types of usernames annoying because I find my past teenage self to be annoying.

I logged into a old account the other day to set a old d/l up to find a FR from this:

icMTrXK.jpg

I think this qualifies. (spoiler for the sensitive types)

Edited by VitalFury

redbuttjuice will forever stick out in my mind. I will never understand why he thought that was a good idea.

TwerkingWombat
GrannyTranny
CrapOnPoo
Donkeyschwong
Fuchs4Free
I_RAM_SHEEP (avatar is a sheep)
fistthefish (avatar is a fish)
cumsauce_
ILoveBigSlappers