Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

11 hours ago, poopooblast said:

Haha thanks! I still think that if I had the chance to change it, I'll do it ASAP.

Sony should, by now, add in an option to change our Online ID's. How hard can it be? the CEO's excuse was trolls, yet the CEO hadn't thought about charging and limiting the change, which means the real issue was and still remains technical and makes no sense either cuz his company has the money, they could easily have more IT people payed extra for extra work done to the system. Quite ridiculous but that's Sony for you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, veemonsticker said:

Sony should, by now, add in an option to change our Online ID's. How hard can it be? the CEO's excuse was trolls, yet the CEO hadn't thought about charging and limiting the change, which means the real issue was and still remains technical and makes no sense either cuz his company has the money, they could easily have more IT people payed extra for extra work done to the system. Quite ridiculous but that's Sony for you.

Yea whatever. Cant really do anything about it =/ and this goes for most people that what matters is the person not the username, even if people make first impressions off of usernames before they meet a person.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...