Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

i left my old account too, i had 40 plats with a 100% completion. Slowly im making progress on this new account. 

I just created a new account, I'll still use this one as my main account, but I'll probably try starting over slowly on that one.

People who have random letters in their names and possibly random numbers together like this "jhdsnbfvgdjfn5125452"....I wont write it here because he's a friend of mine but I asked this guy why that ID and he said:"I was in a rush to play and every name I tried was being used already then I throwed some random letters with some random numbers"...and I was like WTF?

Now for real...your ID is something you probably will carry forever and he comes with that...ha thats some funny and dumb stuff.

• Like 1

Some of the worst psn names I've seen are names with sexual body parts, vulgar language, religious overtones, and random inputs without any thought or meaning.  I don't mind the x's or all caps.  The names with the clans seems to be unnecessary.  If you are in a multiplayer session with your friends, you don't need a clan name.

Anything without a single capital letter, names with numbers instead of letters. People that put swag in their names too. Unoriginal names, Joke names. More my dislikes than worst names, nothing springs to mind really.

Anything with too many capital letter, without numbers and ID that sounds very badass and serious ;p xD

• Like 2