Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

believe it or not; i literary died of laughter when i saw this first psn user id on my players met list..

1. CHEMICAL-TOILET1 

The rest i found: 

1. EQUIPO_M1_ANTRAX 

2. shaynliladaddy

3. Ace_Wubblez

4. chickybaby_ds

6. pal1dnl1ght

7. WhereMyGunSkill

that is all!  :lol:

den247, or den_247 (can't remember which one). He's nothing but a worthless troll, and he actually started stalking me on another forum about a year or so ago. He wouldn't stop, and then started the same shit by sending me PM's on PSN. I kept them all, reported him to Sony, and now I see his account is no longer active. Serves him right.

I still remember when I called his bluff, because he said he lived in Toronto too and has seen me and knows where I live. I told him to drop by then if he had the balls, and we'd see just how tough he is. He stopped with those particular threats right away. Lol.

I also remembered a  username that sucky as heck.

Emogirl and some random number I forgot it was. Was playing Dead or alive 5 Ultimate weeks ago, saw that username and knew she was a noob because her letter in that grade was a F. After I beat her so many times, She posted me a message saying that "Can you let me win once?" I was laughing out loud when she said that.  

Anyone else come here seeing if anyone put your name? 

Anyways I saw this one recently:

xXxPussySlayerxXx 

I do, lol, wish I could change it. Mainly I like names with the first letter being capital and the rest lower case, I usually don't like numbers on them and the only symbol that doesn't hurt when I see them is "_". I fell in love with @Blanc name btw.

Edited by Edo_Oni

Any name with a number at the end, a series of meaningless symbols each side or any other attempt to copy someone elses name - if you need to add a number to make it unique, ITS NOT UNIQUE REGARDLESS!

like mine for an example?

ugh... i never tried to be awesome or copying someone or something, it's supposed to be 6 instead of 7 ( something related to my childhood at school ) in fact my whole PSN ID name is related to something in my life. but i lost the password to yellowwindow6 even before i start working at it, plus i think i tried to makes it just yellowwindow but that name is actually in use already by someone else. no matter what is your PSN ID name is expect that someone from those million's of PSN users will make a similar name before or after you.