Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

It's been an ongoing trend for years that people tell me my own is the worst. A large % of people spend every waking hour afraid of death so they get a little offended by it.

I think any name that uses numbers to replace letters (EX: L33t)

Edited by AIDSorHIV

Most of the names on GTAO lobbies. From ''XxXInsertNameHereXxX" , Derp*Insert99NumbersHere*, 360NoScopezAcrossTheMapOMGZ, etc.

Either way, I mostly hate chipmunks on the mic, not their names.

Yea I tried to play online for the first time ever the other week, the last of us, all of the other players were children with high pitch voices. I had to turn the voice chat all the way down.

THIS: yowzagabowza

It's been an ongoing trend for years that people tell me my own is the worst. A large % of people spend every waking hour afraid of death so they get a little offended by it.

I think any name that uses numbers to replace letters (EX: L33t)

You are offensive and I hope you die of AIDSorHIV.
Edited by daftprophet
  • Like 1

You are offensive and I hope you die of AIDSorHIV.

Yeah, yeah, settle down bro.

You usually have to have sex to get AIDS or HIV.

I doubt the kind of 'charmer' who would have this psn id is much of a hit with the ladies.

I wish. Every Valentine there's this tradition where I walk the last mile and have sex with my girl. It's a twirl through hell for me but she seems to enjoy it.

Having sex with a wife is kind of like putting gas in a muscle gas that you've already wrecked. I'm just happy she pulls into self service often. Just last night I dreamed that there was a bee in the bedroom and it must have stung my wife because she screamed.

Oh yeah, you take it easy too. Let's not forget who has 128plats.

Edited by AIDSorHIV

Yeah, yeah, settle down bro.

I wish. Every Valentine there's this tradition where I walk the last mile and have sex with my girl. It's a twirl through hell for me but she seems to enjoy it.

Having sex with a wife is kind of like putting gas in a muscle gas that you've already wrecked. I'm just happy she pulls into self service often. Just last night I dreamed that there was a bee in the bedroom and it must have stung my wife because she screamed.

So which one did you contract the disease from?  Your girlfriend or your wife?

So which one did you contract the disease from?  Your girlfriend or your wife?

Well, obviously I don't have it otherwise I wouldn't be playing video games. I'd be gluing tacs to public toilet seats. DUH!!!

Just kidding again. I know you love humor so much.

Edited by AIDSorHIV
  • Like 2