Online Pass question For The Ratchet and Clank Games

Does the online pass allow access to all accounts on the system if you buy them digitally? Because I've been wondering how to solo boost the trophies for Full Frontal Assault and All 4 One.

I have two PS3's and Two Vitas (PSTV and Original Model Vita) and I'm figuring keeping my main account on Vita if I need to use it.

As long as both systems are activated with your account (happens automatically the first time you download something through the store), you shouldn't have any problems with boosting or playing online if you bought it digitally.

9 minutes ago, soniq said:

As long as both systems are activated with your account (happens automatically the first time you download something through the store), you shouldn't have any problems with boosting or playing online if you bought it digitally.

Ok so if I want to use two PS3's I just download the game with my primary account on both systems, then switch to my dummy account on one PS3 and then I can solo boost?

I just want to double check it will work before dropping the money on the games.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

• 2 months later...
On 2.7.2021 at 9:44 AM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Ok so if I want to use two PS3's I just download the game with my primary account on both systems, then switch to my dummy account on one PS3 and then I can solo boost?

I just want to double check it will work before dropping the money on the games.

Sorry, I missed your question.

Yes, you can solo boost this way.

Get your main account (the one that owns the game) on both systems. Download the game. This will activate/register each system to your main account.

Then every other account on these two systems can play any game that has been downloaded with your main account.

Edit: Congratulations on your two completions! ^^

Edited by soniq