Should I play Patched or unpatched

Latest patch that removed Predator stuff felt like it fixed some common glitches. I was able to plat the game after that patch so I'd say go with patched. Especially since you still can get the Caveira Gloves and Stealth Pack from Ubi collab missions.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Latest patch that removed Predator stuff felt like it fixed some common glitches. I was able to plat the game after that patch so I'd say go with patched. Especially since you still can get the Caveira Gloves and Stealth Pack from Ubi collab missions.

What are the stealth and gaveira gloves?

Don't remember input lag when I played it. Did a quick search and people are saying it's the TV settings. Need to use a monitor or "Game Mode" on a TV (sometimes it's restricted to a certain HDMI port).

I would go patched all the way. Had a good time with it last year.

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

How do I get them?

There is Ghost Recon missions with the Ghost Recon skull symbol in Media Luna, the missions unlocks when you move into that region.
Same with The Caveira Gloves, but this time the symbol is the Rainbow 6 logo. You get the mission when you move into Caimanes.

Edited by totallycrushed

I'm not sure why my perfectly valid response to this thread was deleted....but I guess I'll type it out again.

Play the patched version, resources aren't that rare. Just keep hitting Convoys whenever they come close. I did that and had enough for all the upgrades around the time I was at the endgame. If you destroy the convoy, you still get 50% of the resources (Despite teammates telling you it needs to survive). It may not be ideal but sometimes it's just quicker to blow 'em up. 

Adding this- Also, the stealth pack is way more than cosmetic. It comes in VERY handy for stealth missions. As long as you remain crouched and walking (and don't shoot)...you are basically invisible to the enemy. It activates really quickly too, so if you do shoot or whatever, you don't have to wait long to go back into camo. . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I'm not sure why my perfectly valid response to this thread was deleted....but I guess I'll type it out again.

Play the patched version, resources aren't that rare. Just keep hitting Convoys whenever they come close. I did that and had enough for all the upgrades around the time I was at the endgame. If you destroy the convoy, you still get 50% of the resources (Despite teammates telling you it needs to survive). It may not be ideal but sometimes it's just quicker to blow 'em up. 

Adding this- Also, the stealth pack is way more than cosmetic. It comes in VERY handy for stealth missions. As long as you remain crouched and walking (and don't shoot)...you are basically invisible to the enemy. It activates really quickly too, so if you do shoot or whatever, you don't have to wait long to go back into camo. . 

Thanks for this it helped ease my dread I kept hearing from my friends the resources was an extream grind

• Like 1