Rate The Sig Above You

LeeMcD-

Just a platcard. :\

1/10

Don't like platcards? I thought it looked nice. There's a quote there too you know. ;)

3/10

Plat card, quotes apparently aren't factored into ratings and a fairly generic forum signature image sans a username. Takes up a bit too much vertical space for my liking as well.

Don't like platcards? I thought it looked nice. There's a quote there too you know. ;)

3/10

Plat card, quotes apparently aren't factored into ratings and a fairly generic forum signature image sans a username. Takes up a bit too much vertical space for my liking as well.

You are not understanding. This thread is for signatures, such as the Tomb Raider one that you see below, not everything in the signature space. A plat card is a generic thing that everyone has access to, and even though it looks nice, it's not unique to anyone else's platcards, thus my score was low.

As for Spark, I quite like this signature. Good effects, depth, and flow. A solid 9/10

---------

:ninja:

I'm a really big fan of this sig. Although the colors don't make anything really pop, I like the effects and the depth the piece has. A very good usage of the wireframe C4D.

9/10 for you as well.

You are not understanding. This thread is for signatures, such as the Tomb Raider one that you see below, not everything in the signature space. A plat card is a generic thing that everyone has access to, and even though it looks nice, it's not unique to anyone else's platcards, thus my score was low.

Wait, really? When did that happen? It's not in The Studio forum. This is "Rate The Signature", not the "Rate The Cool But Overdone Image Template Above You" thread.

(Whoever posts after me is welcome to ignore my signature and rate Denaratuk)

Wait, really? When did that happen? It's not in The Studio forum. This is "Rate The Signature", not the "Rate The Cool But Overdone Image Template Above You" thread.

(Whoever posts after me is welcome to ignore my signature and rate Denaratuk)

g32950_oh-u-mad-cause-im-stylin-on-u1.jpg

The top one is about a 5/10 (It got extra marks for having the plants pop out as well) I think that it's just too simple. Blurring the back lags of simba and removing some of the plants that are in the way and distracting would help a lot to improve it.

The plat thing is done well, but way too much imo. I don't see why you need to go through updating that and dealing with the render time just to show off a new plat. More than I could do but I don't think that it's worth the trouble to do. 9/10

Also as a side note the file size is absolutely massive ans using a lot of bandwidth for people. It would probably be best to stop using it until the site can get something like the icard tags so it doesn't load unless you click on it

The plat thing is done well. It would probably be best to stop using it until the site can get something like the icard tags so it doesn't load unless you click on it

as much as I hate to agree witcha, I agree witcha. that I will remove for now till then.

oh yeah, 8/10 for the Sig.