Health bar/Enemy names disappearing

Pray_4_the_End

I ran into a glitch where (as the title suggests) enemy's health bar, names, and crush guage just randomly disappeared late game. I only noticed it while doing some side quests that require you to kill a specific enemy with a specific attack/combo type of thing. The enemy names in this game are weird as hell and I usually can't remember them for shit admittedly so I'm always referring back to the compendium. Anyways just save the game then close/ reopen it and everything should fix itself.

23 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

@MRgreen55 That's good to know, I haven't ran into that one personally. After I unlocked that "Item Attraction" skill that automatically picks up nearby items I don't even notice when I pick things up lol.

@Pray_4_the_End not item's off enemies objects to kill enemies. ? Sorry i forgot there was 2 thing that you pick up ?

Edited by MRgreen55
  • Like 1

On 2021-07-02 at 4:30 PM, Pray_4_the_End said:

I ran into a glitch where (as the title suggests) enemy's health bar, names, and crush guage just randomly disappeared late game. I only noticed it while doing some side quests that require you to kill a specific enemy with a specific attack/combo type of thing. The enemy names in this game are weird as hell and I usually can't remember them for shit admittedly so I'm always referring back to the compendium. Anyways just save the game then close/ reopen it and everything should fix itself.

Yeah! I also ran into this bug a couple of times through my platinum run. And as you said, works if you close the game and restart :)  then everything is back to normal.