Hoverboarding Time is great for wins

Zanreo

45 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

Can you unlock infallible through it?

I'd assume so (already got it through the earlier custom rounds exploit but it should work with this too)

I reached the 7 wins trophy through this, so it works for the round win trophies at least

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

This is kinda lame to me, I really like Hoverboard Heroes and I was looking forward to this, but only playing it with nothing else in between is boring. I wish it was 2/3 rounds of Hoverboard Heroes into a random final, at the state it is now, I doubt I would even play it, even if I can farm some easy crowns.

Really pleased i saw this thread. Been having a difficult time getting episode wins for the 20 win trophy.  It's so easy to win while playing Hoverboard Heroes. I pretty much win every time. Just need the squad goals trophy and i finally have the platinum for this game.

D00M3D_UK_.png

Can anyone confirm that this does move the counter for episode wins?

I don’t get shown on the winner podium.  I do get a crown.  Not sure if my episode win count has really moved up as there are no stats.

Anyone got the 20 win trophy this way?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

Yes this is how i got the trophy. Really easy to win.

D00M3D_UK_.png

Ok, I won a couple of times this way.  Will finish off my 20 wins before the event ends.  Should be pretty close.  

I have no idea if my squad mode “ties” in hex-a-gone counted as wins.  I got several that way.  I got the 20 partial crown fragments so maybe.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

I don’t get shown on the winner podium.  I do get a crown.  Not sure if my episode win count has really moved up as there are no stats.

I got the 7 win trophy from here earlier, so 20 wins would presumably work too

• Like 1

Comically easy, my squad mode hex-a-gone “ties” must have counted for wins as I got the last couple to put me over the top.

A little anti-climatic, but it is a platinum I was never expecting to get at the beginning.

DLC trophies at some point?

3 hours ago, djb5f said:

Can confirm yes bro, just got the plat today as I was on about 11 episode wins, before I found this gem of a mode :)

• Like 1