Frequent Software Errors

ShadowGandalf

Is anyone else having trouble with NFS Rivals on PS4? 

On occasion, while playing the game, it randomly boots me out of the game completely and back to the PS4 home screen. This of course, erases any progress for that current session. It's happened 3 times now. Each time, it brings up the "Report error to Sony" screen.. but regardless, it's frustrating.

Imagine trying to get the "Bank 500,000 points in one go" trophy, if you can't stay in the game long enough to do it? I need to know whether this is a widespread or isolated problem. Is it my disc? Or is it EA? (the most recent time, earlier today, I'd set Alldrive, to single player mode, if that's significant at all? It means it does it whether in single mode, or multiplayer)

(ps, it doesn't happen on any other game, I've played Knack, Flower, Contrast and Resogun, sometimes for hours at a time, and they've never done this, it's only NFS R)

Edited by ShadowGandalf
  • Like 2

Is anyone else having trouble with NFS Rivals on PS4? 

On occasion, while playing the game, it randomly boots me out of the game completely and back to the PS4 home screen. This of course, erases any progress for that current session. It's happened 3 times now. Each time, it brings up the "Report error to Sony" screen.. but regardless, it's frustrating.

Imagine trying to get the "Bank 500,000 points in one go" trophy, if you can't stay in the game long enough to do it? I need to know whether this is a widespread or isolated problem. Is it my disc? Or is it EA? (the most recent time, earlier today, I'd set Alldrive, to single player mode, if that's significant at all? It means it does it whether in single mode, or multiplayer)

(ps, it doesn't happen on any other game, I've played Knack, Flower, Contrast and Resogun, sometimes for hours at a time, and they've never done this, it's only NFS R)

That's what happened to me :/  I blame you for jinxing me :shakefist:

• 1 month later...

In about 30 hours of play time it has happened twice to me. I noticed it happens If I am frequently going in and out of the game using the PS button. Also graphics start to glitch if I for it to much.

Not a huge issue. Hasn't happened to me when I've stuck in game and got my 500,000 single session easy.

It's EA. Happens to me all the time with BF4. It's called a crash, just in case you want to report it in the future. It seems that alot of EA's next gen Frostbite 3 games are doing this. I haven't beaten the BF4 campaign simply because after several crashes it will corrupt and delete my save data forcing me to start the entire game over.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...