Will the Director's cut have a separate trophy list?

me_is_caveman

7 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Hmm, I didn't do the New Game+ trophies and this is an excellent opportunity to do it with the PS5 enhancements. 
Really hope we get PS5 -> PS4 cross-save so that PS4 versions of those trophies will auto-pop 1f62c.png

I'm curious on this as well. When I Platinumed the game I was borrowing the PS4 version from a friend. If the PS5 is autopop then I'll pick up the PS5 version. If not, PS4 version.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Hmm, I didn't do the New Game+ trophies and this is an excellent opportunity to do it with the PS5 enhancements. 
Really hope we get PS5 -> PS4 cross-save so that PS4 versions of those trophies will auto-pop ?

Hoping this as well, but I have seen more and more people suggest that the PS5 version offers the 'easy' import à la Jedi: Fallen Order, which would mean that it will only work from PS4 -> PS5. In fact I don't believe any of the Sony cross-gen games offer PS5 -> PS4 save transfers

Furthermore I've seen a reddit thread that confirmed that there was no DLC code... Which could potentially mean if you buy PS5 DC (Physical), you can't play the DLC on PS4.

Edited by NewDust

5 hours ago, NewDust said:

Hoping this as well, but I have seen more and more people suggest that the PS5 version offers the 'easy' import à la Jedi: Fallen Order, which would mean that it will only work from PS4 -> PS5. In fact I don't believe any of the Sony cross-gen games offer PS5 -> PS4 save transfers

Furthermore I've seen a reddit thread that confirmed that there was no DLC code... Which could potentially mean if you buy PS5 DC (Physical), you can't play the DLC on PS4.

They did confirm that Legends mode progress transfers both ways (I'd imagine that would include trophies).  Not sure if it'll be the same with the single player trophies though.

I'm hoping the game just has one list in total across both platforms but I'm guessing that won't be the case. I have 100% completion on the PS4 version and ideally would like to pick up the PS5 copy and not have a second stack of the game. I just want to continue my in game progress, and my trophy progress, from the point I'm at but on the latest hardware. I have a feeling that's too much to ask though and I'll be forced to buy the PS4 version, or have a second stack of the game if I want a PS5 copy. Neither option is ideal.

SP Twitter

To transfer a PS4 save to #GhostOfTsushima Director’s Cut on PS5, have it in your PS5 storage and select "Transfer PS4 Console Save" on the menu (we recommend downloading the latest patch first). If you’re a PS Plus member with cloud saves, download locally before transferring.

When you transfer your PS4 save to #GhostOfTsushima Director’s Cut on PS5, you’ll be able to re-earn Trophies you previously unlocked on PS4! After transferring your save, when you load into your game the PS5 trophies should begin to appear.

NOTE: the A Moment In Time trophy will not pop until you enter photo mode and toggle any option, at which point you will re-earn it. If you previously earned the Platinum Trophy, it will only be re-earned after you have A Moment In Time.

If you previously earned the Grand Opening trophy in New Game+, you’ll have to enter the shop of Baku the Voiceless again and exit to re-earn the trophy. You won’t need to trade in any additional Ghost Flowers; simply browse Baku's inventory and then exit.

Judging by the picture PS4 to PS5 only.E9Gzld1UUAA1YPH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by NewDust
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, NewDust said:

SP Twitter

Judging by the picture PS4 to PS5 only.E9Gzld1UUAA1YPH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

So just to be clear on this, if you do this step and transfer to PS5 to play the game and 100% it you will then be left with the PS4 version incomplete on your profile? Or you can play through all of the new content on old hardware and then transfer your save to PS5 and auto pop everything?

This whole process is a bit silly. This is exactly why it should have one list. It's the same damn game.

Welp this sucks. This means that if you want to 100% both PS4/PS5 automatically, you'll have to earn them all on PS4 (including new expansion content) before transferring. So, if I want to experience the new content on PS5, I would have to leave my PS4 trophy list uncomplete....?
(No, I don't feel like redoing the same content twice, especially if I need to 100% everything in the expansion)

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

So just to be clear on this, if you do this step and transfer to PS5 to play the game and 100% it you will then be left with the PS4 version incomplete on your profile? Or you can play through all of the new content on old hardware and then transfer your save to PS5 and auto pop everything?

This whole process is a bit silly. This is exactly why it should have one list. It's the same damn game.

You can play everything on PS4 and then import the save to pop all trophies (bar those two exceptions). Or indeed be stuck with an incomplete list on PS4.

FWIW, PS5 versions will always have a separate list due to the new console features like activity cards and trophy progress tracking.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NewDust said:

You can play everything on PS4 and then import the save to pop all trophies (bar those two exceptions). Or indeed be stuck with an incomplete list on PS4.

FWIW, PS5 versions will always have a separate list due to the new console features like activity cards and trophy progress tracking.

Thanks. I think I'll just stick with the PS4 version as it got a decent patch and upgrade for playing on PS5 anyway. I'm not a fan of stacking games. Cheers!

40 minutes ago, xSc0rP10NK1lL3Rx said:

I just wanna give you guys a quick update on this topic
a PS5 version of GOT just got a whole new trophy list with all other DLC's

PS4 trophies are now synced to the server, 17 new trophies have been added including the Legends Raids trophies

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, potential91 said:

PS4 trophies are now synced to the server, 17 new trophies have been added including the Legends Raids trophies

Thank god. I hate stacking trophies and really didn't wanna miss out on the new content since I love this game. Though it will be weird as hell to go back to the game after all this time.

1 hour ago, potential91 said:

I can't see them, I did an update of my profile but it still shows the old list at 100%.

Edit. I mean here on psnp.

Edited by Brightblade76

On 17.8.2021 at 10:37 PM, Snake2410 said:

They did confirm that Legends mode progress transfers both ways (I'd imagine that would include trophies).  Not sure if it'll be the same with the single player trophies though.

Oh, did they? Could you please provide a link with the information?

10 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

I can't see them, I did an update of my profile but it still shows the old list at 100%.

Edit. I mean here on psnp.

On psnp it might take a bit of time but if you go on your trophy list you can see them there :)

3 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

Ok I've seen them in the PS app, on PS4 I don't see any new raids trophies, just some random equipment and rivals trophies if I'm not mistaken. 

Sorry the new legends trophies are those 4 rivals ones, don't think they added new trophies to the new difficulty for raids

Edited by potential91
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, potential91 said:

On psnp it might take a bit of time but if you go on your trophy list you can see them there :)

Sorry the new legends trophies are those 4 rivals ones, don't think they added new trophies to the new difficulty for raids

And it's exactly what I was hoping for ?

If most of the rival ones can be done solo, even better as I'm preferably a solo player.