Will the Director's cut have a separate trophy list?

me_is_caveman

2 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

There is no transfer of single player saves from PS5 to PS4, only PS4 to PS5.  I'm really curious if MP Legends transfers both ways for trophies too, because they did say in the Rivals blog that progress transfers both ways.

Won't be able to test that until Saturday, with one of my dummy accounts, though.

As I thought yes. As for Legends, anything server side tends to autopop both ways. It would be very odd if it didn't, but if they have even said progress will transfer both ways then there should be nothing to worry about.

29 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

I wouldn't worry if this really is some limited time thing. The PS4 version of the Directors Cut and then the upgrade to the PS5 version costs the same as buying it all in one.

not for those who were suckered into buying the game at launch last year for $60. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

not for those who were suckered into buying the game at launch last year for $60. 

You have the PS4 version already? Didn't see it on your list so I assumed not. If you already own it then yeah, will cost you another 30 bucks total to get the PS4 Directors Cut and the PS5 version. 

41 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

I bought the PS5 DC upgrade and the PS4 DC upgrade became unavailable to purchase, hopefully it's included too because I want to 100% my ps4 version again sometime in the future

On 20/08/2021 at 3:55 AM, deeps_rj said:

I bought the PS5 DC upgrade and the PS4 DC upgrade became unavailable to purchase, hopefully it's included too because I want to 100% my ps4 version again sometime in the future

I bought the ps5 DC version for £24.99 when the offer came on yesturday. Booted up my ps4 version and Iki Island upgrade is unlocked :) Its much like how the Greedfall DLC works buy the ps5 version get the ps4 version  for free.