Sims 4 freezing on PS5

RiverBeaver

As a long time sims 4 player I would like to warn people who are planning to buy this game on the PS5.
Sinds patch 1.39 the game freezes a lot, really A LOT. Like every 5 minutes of sooner.
EA is aware of the issue, but 3 patches (in 3 months) later it still hasn't been fixed yet. 

Official EA PS5 freezing topic:
[PS5] Sims 4 freezing

Edited by RiverBeaver
  • Like 1

Unfortunately EA doesn't really give a toffee about console Sims players so I can see this being an issue far into the future. Little annoying as I was expecting it to run as well as it should have on the ps4 on the ps5 but that was a dream clearly 

• Like 1

At first it did run very smooth on PS5, I even was traveling a lot more then on the PS4. Loading times where very fast, and I loved it. But the game is really broken right now, don't think they will fix it fast eather. Kinda sad that EA treats console gamers less, as many of us also bought a bunch of DLC packs. ? Maybe when Paralives releases I can swap to that game on PC, but no release date known for that game yet. I am for sure not gonna buy any more packs. Would also be pointless right now, LoL.

Edited by RiverBeaver
  • Like 1