'Contact' and 'Have Spacesuit...' trophies bugged

CommodoreKD

I have every other trophy in the main game, but 'Contact' (Attain ‘Known’ status in Alien Colonist Encounters) and 'Have Spacesuit - Will Travel' (Attain ‘Adventurer’ status in On-foot Exploration) never popped. I have rank 10 in all milestones, with over 200 aliens met, and over 270k steps taken, so I should have gotten both long, long ago.

I also started a new game to try for 'Contact' again, but it still isn't popping no matter how many times I reload the save or restart the system. And no, I'm not in creative mode.

Anyone have any advice for forcing these things to pop? Workarounds? Or am I just stuck hoping a patch fixes them?

44 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All you can do is delete everything and start over

Did that. Twice. Once just by starting a new game, and just now after deleting my save from the PS5's data management menu. No 'Contact'. Gonna leave my game running in circles while I go to work, but I suspect that won't work either

EDIT: Unless they've changed the requirement for 'Contact' and I need to talk to more than 10 aliens. The game has changed so many times it's hard to get a straight answer for some things

Edited by CommodoreKD
Additional information

9 minutes ago, CommodoreKD said:

Did that. Twice. Once just by starting a new game, and just now after deleting my save from the PS5's data management menu. No 'Contact'. Gonna leave my game running in circles while I go to work, but I suspect that won't work either

EDIT: Unless they've changed the requirement for 'Contact' and I need to talk to more than 10 aliens. The game has changed so many times it's hard to get a straight answer for some things

If the requirement for Contact has changed, please let let know so I can update my Guide on .org :). The other alternative is to Plat/100% the PS4 version, then use Cross-Save to auto-pop the trophies you don't have.