I am unable to get the "Guns at Dawn" trophy

Buckedpants

1 minute ago, FallenDestroyer said:

You may need to make a new save. I had a similar issue and it meant redoing all the campaign again for the collectibles.It sucks but it was the only way I found to work unfortunately.

Alright, I'll try that, thanks!

UPDATE: I loaded up all of the missions and the trophy did not pop. I restarted the campaign and completed the entire campaign, still no trophy. I did experience several freezes, not sure if that may have prevented me from getting it but it was extremely frustrating. The last thing that I am going to try is to completely uninstall all of the data on my ps3 pertaining to bf4 and replaying the campaign another time.

On 5/7/2021 at 6:46 AM, Buckedpants said:

UPDATE: I loaded up all of the missions and the trophy did not pop. I restarted the campaign and completed the entire campaign, still no trophy. I did experience several freezes, not sure if that may have prevented me from getting it but it was extremely frustrating. The last thing that I am going to try is to completely uninstall all of the data on my ps3 pertaining to bf4 and replaying the campaign another time.

I played this game age ago and got the same problem try to play offline and should be fine

• 1 year later...