Connection issues

footballvillan56

So I found a way to boost this entire platinum recently and me and a friend of mine have been boosting the game on the 3on3 mode. One day we got it and loaded it up and couldn’t connect we tried again nothing again so then we decided to switch to all platforms instead of ps4 only players still nothing…  Then we decided to go to 1v1s on ps4 players only us east servers and we connect just fine but when we try 3on3 normal mode us east servers we can’t find each other at all but the previous days everything was just fine.  How does this make any sense at all I thought maybe it was Skill base matchmaking but I was beating him most of the times in our games and we would still connect so I don’t see that being the problem. we can connect to 1v1 mode no problem 3on3 mode every time we can’t connect and our ping is particularly the same. If someone has any sort of idea or any sort of troubleshoot we may could try let me know please. I’m just trying to platinum this game I’m tired of seeing this game incomplete. I think it’s a shame this game has so many connection issues trying to find one another. If anyone has any info why it could be happening let me know thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...