Which trophies need boosting?

wowbagger_84

I'm keen on getting this platinum, but I'm clueless about the game and, since there isn't a guide for it, I was wondering if anybody can give me an idea about which trophies I need to boost, or the ones that are tough to get legit and with bots.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

A lot of the trophies have to be boosted and you also have to play with the same friend 250 times.  You need a good partner to get the platinum in this game.  I'm playing it soon myself and have been told it's a major grind yet some people get it done in under a few weeks. 

14 minutes ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

Hello :wave:

So I'm actually working on the guide for this game right now, but I can say, much like steel6burgh said, that this game is a grind fest. And a ton of that grind has to be boosted because for the most part the game is dead online. The bots you can play against in the mode "Frontlines" are virtually incapable of helping you with some of the requirements for the medals you need, and therefore the trophies as well.

My guide will be finished (hopefully) this week and then published soon thereafter (again hopefully) so I will have everything detailed there for you and others.

You are a legend for bothering to do a guide for what is quite an old game now. Huge respect.

There are some guides available for other platforms on the internet, but they are all over the place and sometimes inconsistent.

Welp, it's good to know that this will be a grind. I'll make sure to have a backlog of podcast to be listening to while doing this. Worked on Chivalry 1 lol.

Edited by wowbagger_84

4 hours ago, wowbagger_84 said:

Yeah, I can see it is a huge grind, I just don't know exaclty how to start, that's why I asked: it helps knowing what has to be done first so you don't lose a lot of time.

In any case, feel free to add me, If you don't have someone to grind this through yet. Everyone I asked has either done this already, or have no drive whatsoever on even trying lol.

ill add you i need to finish up a few things before i start though but should be starting real soon.

• Like 1

@timpurnat You can do almost everything with 2 ps4s, but one trophy in particular requires you to blow up multiple enemies might be tricky. Also, when it comes to the Squad Defense medals it can definitely be tough getting through 10 waves of survival with just one person on some of the maps. I would highly recommend finding a boosting partner.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 2:13 PM, PViddy said:

I still have my save from my ps4 plat Im curious as to if anything autopops on PS5 version and what I would still have to boost again etc.

I think if you look at the 1st achievers you can see.  If i'm not mistaken most of it auto popped and maybe they had a few quick thing to clean up.   

Edit.  so I looked at the ps5 feed and someone mentioned trophies auto pop if you have the newer version with the dlc completed but if you have older version or 1.0 version of the game save file was deleted.  So i'd look into it more before I tried if I were you.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1