Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SerPalomides

Co-op Partners

9 posts in this topic

Hey all, I am looking for co-op partners to finish the game with.

Add me or post your psn.

psn: SerPalomides

Need a partner to get all experience pickups and chests

Psn: mmico

I need help finishing the game on hard with hardcore on. I need mission 10 and forward. The king troll is getting on my nerves and I need a good partner.

I need help finishing the game on hard with hardcore on. I need mission 10 and forward. The king troll is getting on my nerves and I need a good partner.

If you are talking about the one at the end of the castle level, just hug the right wall. For some reason his swings miss you or so I noticed when a friend was playing through recently. Really wish I found that out; would've made my time less stressful. 

After that level you should be able to breeze through all of them. Even the "final boss" is super easy

If you are talking about the one at the end of the castle level, just hug the right wall. For some reason his swings miss you or so I noticed when a friend was playing through recently. Really wish I found that out; would've made my time less stressful. 

After that level you should be able to breeze through all of them. Even the "final boss" is super easy

I actually have defeated the "final boss" already. It took me a while to get use to his pattern; but was easy after I knew what to do. and it didn't work. my best bet is for him to bug out and stay on one side without moving. It happened to me with the guy before him.

Yoo idk if this is still up, but I'm about too start this up so feel free too add me up

I need help with hard and hardcore mode. Can I get some coop partners  :lol:

I've manage to complete the game on hard hardcore. I did it solo. The most difficult mission should be 10, the battle with the king ogre should be the hardest. HOWEVER I've manage to find a glitch to make it easier for you. Before entering the throne room. equip the thief, I was able to do it using the knight as well; but the thieve has better mobility, try to go down just enough to trigger the cutscene but not far enough to be trap down there. try to jump at the very last second to grab unto the ledge and get back up. Doing so will start the boss battle, however the enemies can't reach you, so what are you going to do is jump unto the wooden door, jump back and throw one explosive arrow to the ogre, keep doing this until you see some letters on the bottom screen telling you that you have defeated him. I was able to pull this glitch 3 times, once of which was using the knight.

Edited by dougrayman