King's Maker Trophy Bugged

cuse

Has anyone else had an issue triggering the King's Maker trophy? I did the 6 royal demands from the story and then 4 more and the trophy didn't pop. So i did another 6 in case the story ones didn't count and still didn't pop. Tried to do a few more but then i gave up. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

27 minutes ago, cuse said:

Has anyone else had an issue triggering the King's Maker trophy? I did the 6 royal demands from the story and then 4 more and the trophy didn't pop. So i did another 6 in case the story ones didn't count and still didn't pop. Tried to do a few more but then i gave up. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

I was just searching on the Ubisoft forum and apparently you are the only one notifying it so far, and I have not heard about this particular trophy elsewhere.

Just quickly, are you getting the constant onscreen message that you have available features or that you cannot connect to ubisoft online?

Edited by Argandalf

6 hours ago, Argandalf said:

I was just searching on the Ubisoft forum and apparently you are the only one notifying it so far, and I have not heard about this particular trophy elsewhere.

Just quickly, are you getting the constant onscreen message that you have available features or that you cannot connect to ubisoft online?

I'm not getting any messages like that and I am up to date on patches. I pretty much always go to suspend the PS rather than power down, so i just tried a reboot and did three more, still no luck.

My only other thought is to load an earlier save and see if that works.

4 hours ago, cuse said:

I'm not getting any messages like that and I am up to date on patches. I pretty much always go to suspend the PS rather than power down, so i just tried a reboot and did three more, still no luck.

My only other thought is to load an earlier save and see if that works.

That could be an option, other than that... maybe filing a ticket to ubisoft.

I mean an actual ticket. I had an issue with AC VAlhalla back in Nov 2020 and submitted a ticket to tech support. They actually and to my surprised responded timely and let me know it would get fixed and it did by next update patch.

I can't seem to find the link now, I believe they have restructured the website, but I'm sure that option must still exist if you navigate the forums or look online, in case you want to.