Is it worth it to go after the online on the Ps3 version in 2021?

Hello, I was wondering if it is worth my time to boost the online trophies for the Ps3 version of the game? I did the online for PS4, which was much easier than on 7th gen, but part of me wants to go after the PS3 version, but the other wants to just play the Ps3 ver on a alt and just plat the PS4 version. I have a question? Is it a good idea to boost the online and stack the platinum trophy for the game?

• Like 1

The PS3 version is less broken than the PS4 release but it's still a miserable experience overall due to how long it takes to get the Plat so personally I wouldn't bother. I did the Plat and 100% a few years ago and by the end of it, I was ready to punch the developers for including such a horrible list.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Totally agree with the comments above: 1) Online is dead and you will need a boosting group (at least 6 in total)

2) The trophy list is garbage with both collectibles and beat unreasonable times... I find the driving times are terrible as the game has terrible driving controls - not precise at all.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I actually really enjoyed this game. Personally, I thought the trophy list wasn't that bad (I like the collectables). The only trophy that I disliked was the 250 ranked wins. That just didn't seem necessary to include at all (it's not like they made a good enough mp to even play 250 matches let alone win that many). Honestly, I wouldn't have minded doing this game all over again if it wasn't for the 250 ranked wins. That trophy really puts me off. When my group and I did this game a while back, it took us about 4 months to finish all the mp because of how tedious it was. Hands down the most boring mp grind I've done in any game up to this point.

Edited by z99f
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Its worth it but be prepared for a huge grind  servers are dead, boosting is the only way possible. I ended up giving up with boosting sessions due to people dropping out and purchased 5 extra ps3s and 5 extra copies if the game just to get the trophies. I got it in the end, be prepared for literally hours of the same boring stuff. If you have story left to do  play the online untill you can't handle anymore then play a bit story to break it up. Set a goal, 25 matches a day perhaps in 10 days youre done with the majority of it then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2022 at 5:00 AM, liam-peel said:

Its worth it but be prepared for a huge grind  servers are dead, boosting is the only way possible. I ended up giving up with boosting sessions due to people dropping out and purchased 5 extra ps3s and 5 extra copies if the game just to get the trophies. I got it in the end, be prepared for literally hours of the same boring stuff. If you have story left to do  play the online untill you can't handle anymore then play a bit story to break it up. Set a goal, 25 matches a day perhaps in 10 days youre done with the majority of it then.

That's commitment!