Delisted?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On 16/9/2021 at 4:01 AM, pavelbagirov said:

From developers of this game: Since 30 December 2020, Game Odyssey are the publishers of the game. Any questions regarding Immortal unchained need to be directed towards this mail [email protected]. Toadman Interactive no longer has anything to do with the game since 30 December 2020.

I tried sending Game Odyssey an e-mail, but got no answer. They are just ignoring everyone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i instaled the game again today and came across this thread its still up on steam so i dont know whats going on with the ps4 version.

so when the game finished instaling and updating  i couldnt find a way to download the dlc from the library of the ps5 or the site from the looks of it the ps5 auto fetched it after the patch downloaded but this is meshed up if you cant even see the dlc as an item and choose to instal it if someone else manages to contact the company plz keep us posted on whats going on

• 2 weeks later...
On 03.10.2021 at 6:03 PM, A210221100 said:

i instaled the game again today and came across this thread its still up on steam so i dont know whats going on with the ps4 version.

so when the game finished instaling and updating  i couldnt find a way to download the dlc from the library of the ps5 or the site from the looks of it the ps5 auto fetched it after the patch downloaded but this is meshed up if you cant even see the dlc as an item and choose to instal it if someone else manages to contact the company plz keep us posted on whats going on

Try to download and play dlc directly on PS4

• 7 months later...
47 minutes ago, Nojo999 said:

Thanks for the info!

Does anyone of you see the dlc purchase in your transaction history? I was sure I bought the DLC but I cannot see it on the transaction history..

You might still have the confirmation e-mail. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 8:35 PM, EqualityEarth said:

At least the JP version is still available.

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0075-CUSA15622_00-IMMORTAL00000000

There are 3 DLC items, but only one of which has the same name as a trophy add-on pack. I’m assuming the first 2 trophy packs are from an automatically downloaded patch update.

Looks like there is a separate trophy list for that.  Do you know if it's in English?  The Trophies are in English.  My friend has a Japanese account so I might consider doing that if it's all in English.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9559-immortal-unchained

On 11/12/2022 at 11:58 AM, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

I think so, i buy and text and subtitles in Russian, sweet.

What was the voice language in?  English?  Seemed like it might be from a trailer.

EDIT: yes the voices are in English.  The game seems to be fully in English for me.

A bit of a shame it's not the same trophy list but hey.  The game seems functional as far as I can tell just booting it up after the initial first 4GBs have downloaded.

Edited by Chettlar

• 2 months later...
On 12.06.2022 at 1:30 AM, Pale_WoIf said:

Good news for anyone that still cares. Took 6 months (I messaged the publisher back in December), but finally got a message back that the company that owns the rights to game now is currently working on bringing the DLC (and full game) back to PSN. Still yet to be seen if it will happen, but at least they seem interested in fan feedback and are responding. 

Hi. They still working on it? Since June 2022 already 8 months have passed

• Like 1