Dungeon 5; Am I Underleveled?

Lord_Selrahc

Playing through on normal right now if that makes any difference

Spoiler

dungeon 5 is naoto's dungeon

Reached the 5th dungeon today, walked inside, literally got one shot in the first battle. Yu is level 41, everyone else is around level 38. My personas are around mid to high 30s. I've got survival guards on most of my guys, with the exception of yukiko having a battle camisole or something. Everyone also has weapons with attack of at least 120ish. Is this just a hard dungeon, and I underleveled/underequipped, or do I just suck? Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Lord_Selrahc said:

Yu - Survival Guard
Yosuke - Survival Guard
Chie - Battle Camisole
Yukiko - Armada Bustier
Kanji - Survival Guard
Teddie - Lion Happi

Gonna assume that those are the highest you can go/you've sold treasures/junk to gain more armours and weapons. If you're alright with defence then, to be honest, grinding is probably the only thing you can do. 

• Like 1

Just started the dungeon myself at about level 50 and I can pretty much auto battle every fight, been running through the dungeon then and I'm averaging 1 level for everyone per floor fighting every enemy 

seen this thread shortly after my game got an error, was about level 60 about to head back to the upper floors and all that progress lost ?

this game really needed quick saving in dungeons 

• Like 1